part 23

Garrett me and Andrew decided to just go to Shanes house and talk about the situation. To be honest I didn't know what to do I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to explain Garrett about the issue or tell Andrew about everything.
I know we'll find out sooner or later even if I don't tell them. I Think it's best to let fate decide what happens next

We all hop in the car and drive to Shane's house. "Would there be any reason she would be mad at you. Garrett rambles questions and goes on on until I stop him. I hit him on the shoulder so he knocks out if it. " listen I don't know why she's mad at me u don't know why she would be and I don't know who Josh is." I try to explain to Garrett almost everything but not enough for him to stop being so frantic.

While on the topic of Josh. Its best to explain to you who Josh was. Joshua's my ex from a long long time ago when I was back into High School and college Josh with a sweet guy at first some kind so smart then our relationship started going downhill from there you started to meet up with a lot of girls and I wasn't okay with that but who what girl would so we broke up for a while and go back together again this time it was a little more physical with the fights that we had you would hit me and yell at me and and and. I guess the rest is important but we weren't the best couple out there so I broke up with him and I left I left and moved to LA. It was the biggest mistake.

Josh by then started getting really popular with the ladies and Instagram famous and Twitter famous and he was just famous in general you started starring in movies and TV shows. He was all over the news once in awhile but was never brought up that he was abusive towards me. No one ever found out until I told my friends my only friend was Andrew I know I couldn't tell Shane he wouldn't understand not that Andrew would understand I just didn't want to tell Shane I don't want to worry I just knew Andrew wasn't going to work at that time he I believe he didn't care about me. Not sure if he still does at this point but I still care about him no matter what I guess Josh knows where I am now it's not long before he finds me.