part 15

I finally woke up from The Nightmare I was in last night. I look around to see if anyone was with me but everyone was in the living room. I get out of bed and take a warm shower. Letting the warm water hit my face. I got out the shower to get dressed in high-waisted jeans and a white T-shirt with some Adidas. I do my hair in a quick ponytail and leave

I walked out of the bedroom and see Andrew Garrett Morgan and Shane all laughing and giggling. I see Morgan feeding Garrett gummy worms which is the most weirdest site I've ever seen. And I've seen some pretty weird stuff. I go to sit down on the couch next to Andrew. He didn't seem to happy. I assumed that it was because I sat next to him so I decided to move over a little bit so i wasn't so close to him. He noticed that I had moved away from him his expression getting sadder. Maybe he wasn't upset because of me. I should really stop assuming.

We all pack up our things but before we leave the hotel. Shane records the last bit of his video explaining his experience at the Queen Mary. I look over at Andrew to see if you still had that same expression he did last time you still did. He just look at me I'm mouth are you okay. He nods. I walk over to him and intertwine my fingers with his. I feel the warmth of his hand on mine.

We finally get all our stuff and leave the ship. It felt like I was escaping hell and succeeding. So much happened so much on my mind. These two days were insane crazy but I love every bit of it I hadn't had any fun like this in a while. Now the real question wants to really talk to Andrew about what's going on between us or what we had between us or whatever was going on between us whatever I thought was going on between us. I guess these two days are really confusing.

We put all our stuff in the trunk of Shane's Jeep I sit in the back with Andrew Morgan and Garrett. again I sit on Andrews that feeling a bit more comfortable about it this time I look at him with loving eyes. I feel his perice into my soul. Done looking into his eyes I close mine and feeling myself drift off into another sleep.

Open my eyes seeing Shane's house.

Man was I happy to be home. to be here to be with everyone. to be happy.

Are you happy

Are you

I know you can hear me

You don't belong

Why was my mind like this. why was everything like this. I wish everything would just stop.