Part 14

I sit down on my bed next to Shane Ryland and Andrew who's holding the camera. He turns on the camera to face Shane Ryland and I. All three of us listen to the tape recorder hearing an ominous sounds and freaking out. The sounded like people. men and women. It was the most terrifying thing. Before I got here I didn't even believe ghosts are real. But after today my opinion changed. Completely

The night came to an end and we all went to bed except me and Garrett. Garrett was another one of my closest friends I started to get to know him after I meant Shane he was like a second Shane but he liked Harry Potter. It was always there for me when I needed him. Even when he wasn't there he was there. I was glad that I could tell him everything that happened with me and Andrew. The thing to figure out now is if me and him are dating. If he truly loves me. All I know is. This night was the craziest night of my life and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Me Garrett say our good nights and head to bed. I look around for Andrew to see if he wanted to talk some more about us. I did find him but he seemed busy he was on the phone with somebody. it sounded like a female but I could really make out what was going on. she seemed angry all the worst thoughts kept coming to my head once we got home I have to go back to David's house and I wasn't ready for everybody to ask questions and face her.

The best thing for me to do now is just asleep on it to forget about everything close my eyes and just feel calm even if it's for a little. Just to have that feeling of relief. That feeling that feeling of uselessness it's still there. That Feeling of worthlessness never stopped.