Part 36

I walked to my car and opened the driver's seat. Once I got into the car I let go completely.

I sinked into the seat and let out a sigh. Was she really my friend? Did she really actually care about me? I doubt she did. Why would she. I was in love with her bestfriend. Who wouldn't be upset. I was upset with myself for not handling the situation better but I know I couldn't.

I didn't know where to drive to where to go. So instead I drove around the neighborhood. An endless loop. I finally had found a reason to go somewhere. My stomach had growled. I was hungry. So I went to the only place I could think of. Chipotle.

I ended going to the Chipotle drive through and got a couple items.

I parked my car in the car in the parking lot and finally relaxed.

It was the first time in forever I had ever been free. Or felt calm. By myself. But that quickly ended. A light tap on my car window.

It was Josh.

That disgusting smirk he had on rotted the very core of body. I rolled down the window to see what he wanted.

"Hey there stranger." He said with a sour tone.

What do you want josh." I replied annoyed.

He slowly put his hand on the left side of my cheek. And stroked it.

I froze completely.

"Now you listen here I don't want to make confrontation but your very tempting especially with that little boyfriend of yours what was his name again." He paused acting like he was trying to remember Andrew's name.

"Andrew Andrew siwicki Shane Dawsons camera man huh God you really are a slut moving on from me to some other guy you probably didn't even know this guy before you many Shane." He stopped caressing my cheek was I swatted away his hand.

"I'm sure he's broke you in a couple times but I'm sure he'll get bored of you sooner or later." Josh put his hand on my chin and forcefully turned it to face him

" I miss you and I want us to get back together now that's gonna happen whether you like it or not cause very very soon everybody you love will be gone." He grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him. He planted a small kiss on my cheek. He slowly let go and chuckled as he walked away.

I was pale. Cold frozen. I quickly drove away.