Part 35

Andrew started at me as he let me go. He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. I finally speaked up. "Nothing happened we were just messing with each other." I looked at Morgan straight in the eyes. Not a single blink. "Andrew can I talk to camilla." Andrew opened his mouth slightly like he was going to say something. But Morgan spoke quicker. " In Private." She spoke a little louder this time. Andrew nodded quickly. Putting his hands in his pockets and walking away. I looked at Andrew as he walked away.

"So you and Andrew have been getting along pretty well lately." She walked a little closer. "Yeah you could say that." I turned my back on her facing the sink once again. "So I'm sure ryland told you." I let out a mhm. "But he gave you a choice I'm not listen me and Andrew were best friends before you got here and ruined everything." I held back tears. "You had to go and prance around with your little problems and make everything worse." I clenched my fist and let my nails sink into my palm. "You think he actually likes you he actually loves you no camilla he Pitys you we all do." I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned around to face Morgan. "You know what you can say all you want about me you can scream and yell and be petty all you want but if you want to let that out on somebody you better believe its not gonna be me." I got really close to her. I could smell her coco channel perfume. I walked past her and got a couple of my things. I needed to drive somewhere away from everything.

I put my hand on the door Nob of the front door but Andrew clasped his hand on my wrist. "Camilla." He called my name in a sad tone. Looked over my shoulder a bit to get a glance at his expression. "Call me please wherever your going I wanna make sure your oka-. Andrew paused when he noticed blood dripping from by hand. "Whoa camilla what happened." I quickly pulled away my hand and disregard what had happened. "Its Nothing just a little cut." Andrew knew I was lying so I had to really sell the act. So I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheeks. I told him not to worry about it. But I knew that's all he was gonna do.