Part 31

I look at andrew once again. Why is his face so handsome. I can't believe God sent me an angel from heaven. I really don't deserve him. Andrew puts his hand on mine and holds it tightly. "Hey I wanna let you know that I truly love you and from here on out your gonna be safe and I'll do whatever it takes to do so." Andrew give me his alluring smile and loving eyes. If it wasn't for his serious expression I wouldn't have hear want he was say.
I smile at him genuinely. As he kisses my forehead. "Sleep" he whispers to me as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up to the sound multiple people talking they sounded like they were yelling or arguing about something but it was distant and it sounded like it wasn't in the room it sounded like it was from outside the door. I could only make out a couple words. Something about money and insurance and I could hear Josh's name in the conversation I started to get up fully to really see what was going on outside my room but I knew I wasn't allowed to get up I couldn't tell what time it was if it was dark or bright outside if it was the next day all I could think about was what they were talking about and who was talking I really hoped it was Andrew I hope he didn't leave me.

The door opens revealing the doctor and Andrew. I'm glad Andrew was still here kind of surprised he was kind of surprised you don't leave me. And you gave me the loving look and smile he always gave me but it seemed forced this time like it was fake like he had to do it to make me happy but I didn't say anything about it I didn't want to push him or ask about the conversation he was having with my doctor. I then look at my doctor to see what was going to happen to me if I was getting out I was going home soon and if so I would be so happy. The doctor told me then that I'm going home I was finally going back to my cozy bed and my best friends but they also told me to keep an eye out for for Josh so he doesn't hurt me again I told him that I I didn't even see him that I didn't even notice him which was a lie since I've seen him recently I just didn't want anyone to worry or specifically the doctor it wasn't time for me to call the police since if I told him now it wouldn't even matter since the actual abuse was so long ago. So long ago but almost it's like it's right here it's going to happen soon I almost can feel it like it's right there next to me like it's always there like it's been watching me since the start.

We got out of the hospital leaving finally I was going home but I noticed someone in the parking lot I see that Shane was there but he was talking to somebody somebody I truly hated it was him I was here why is he here. Are they even talking about why. And to give me a nervous look and squeezes my hand. I can almost feel my heart racing and sweat dripping down my forehead.