Part 12

Everybody said that if I felt nauseous or sick they didn't want me to go down to the isolation room. So they decided for me to go back to the hotel room. I agreed but didn't really want to go alone since I was going alone to a haunted room but I didn't have any other choice my only choice was to go back to the hotel room and probably just take a nap since I'm tired and sick. And confused I still didn't know what Andrew ment by meet me outside on the ship. I just feel like closing and my eyes and sleeping forever.

I hear the door handle click. So I instantly wake up I turned to look at the door seeing Shane Ryland Garrett Morgan and Andrew. Everyone looked tired and exhausted like mentally exhausted. But so was I. " so how was the isolation room." I say in a excited voice. " it was exciting." Garrett says. " hey guys I think I'm gonna go check out the gift shop I the lobby." Andrew looks at me and nods.

" when he realized that it's almost 4 in the morning and the gift shop is closed." Shane gives me an odd look. I told him I'm going to go check on him see what he's doing. But I was doing the exact opposite I really hope this goes well and nothing turns out bad he isn't stopped being friends with me he doesn't hate me for life.

I head out with bags under my eyes my hair is a messy bun and my pajamas. I go outside seeing Andrew with tear stained cheek and the same bags under his eyes

"Hey."