Chapter 27: That Easy

Felicia's POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I heard Seth's voice shout through the room. He ripped the warm blanket off our bodies. Goosebumps covered my mid thigh down. I instantly wrapped my arms around my legs to warm them but that didn't help. Jonah remain laying next to me, not even flinching. His eyes were wide. Like he was surprised we got caught.

Seth's glare at Jonah slowly vanished as his eyes found me and a sad, dissapointed look washed over his face. It really hurt me too. Seeing that I had done this to him. It was like a guilt filled wave had crashed into me and flooded my entire body.

I stood up and started to walk towards him when he stuck his hand out. He turned around and left the room. "Seth," I whispered. It wasn't loud enough for him to hear me though.

I stepped into the hallway and watched as Seth walked down stairs. No. I sat on my bed, covering my face with my hands. What did I do? I felt a hand rest on my back. "I'm really sorry Felicia." I got off the bed, picking up my clothes for the day, and walked to the bathroom.

I slowly shut the door behind me and sat on the counter with my hands over my eyes. Don't cry, it won't help anything. It was no use though. Talking to myself. I couldn't hold back the tears that were flooding from my eyes.

Soon there were tears dripping from the end of my nose and down to my legs underneath me. I tried to be as quiet as I could. I didn't want Jonah to comfort me right now. I couldn't have him comfort me. That would make Seth even more angry at the both of us.

I got off the counter and stood in front of the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. It was clear that I had been crying. I splashed water on my face and wiped it off with one of the small white towels in the bathroom. I took some quick breathes and changed into jeans and a dark blue sweater. I pulled my already messy hair into an even messier bun that would definitely be a hassle to get untangled later today.

I opened the door to a patient Jonah who was fully clothed and looking at me with his dark brown eyes. He was just too cute. Wait, shut up. You can't think like that right now. I walked past him with my hairbrush in my left hand and placed it in my open suitcase that was waiting for me on my bed.

I heard the water turn on in the bathroom and decided that I would wait to brush my teeth until Jonah was done. I neatly made his bed so Andrew wouldn't have to. It was bad enough that he had to deal with all of the drama that we had caused and the least I could do was make the stinking bed. I unplugged my phone charger and stuffed it in my small backpack.

Jonah came back to the room and grabbed my hand. He placed his free hand on my cheek and lifted my face so I was looking at him. I quickly directed my vision somewhere else and got out of his grasp. "So you're just not going to talk to me?"

He had a point. I couldn't not talk to him. Or could I? I turned around so I wasn't facing him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't want Seth to see us and I didn't think he would. That's why I asked you the other night." There was a pause in his apology speech. "But you know, it's kind of your fault."

I turned around to face him, my mouth wide open. "It was not."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me. "I know."

"Stop, Jonah." I pushed his hands off me and walked out of the room. Remember you need to make it up to Seth first. You owe him so much. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I hated myself for giving in so easily. I should have known better. I shouldn't have slept with him. Even if we didn't do anything, but still. I knew Seth wouldn't have liked it but I did it anyway. I shouldn't have. I messed up, big time.

I walked back to the room with my toothbrush in my hand. I was surprised when I didn't see Jonah anywhere. I dismissed it and put my toothbrush in my bag. I got everything from the room that was mine and walked down stairs with my duffel bag and backpack.

When I got downstairs I found that there was no one in sight. Where did everyone go? Jonah's stuff was still in the room so he didn't leave yet. I walked through the house and to the front door. When I opened it I realized that it was time to go. Seth and Sandra were waiting by the trunk for us to get our stuff in. I walked to the back of the car awkwardly and put my duffel bag in. I put my backpack in the back seat with me.

When I was about to get in the car I heard Seth call my name. I looked up but he wasn't looking at me. "Can you get Jonah and tell him it's time to go?" He didn't look at me once. I nodded and walked back in the house.

I walked upstairs and was greeted by Jonah and Andrew both leaving Andrews room. Well that wasn't weird or anything. "Jonah, it's time to go." I looked back at him once and he nodded. He left and went to the room to get his stuff. "Thank you for letting us stay here," I said respectfully to Andrew.

He smiled at me. "Please, it was my pleasure. I never get company here anyway. I had a great time."

"Same here."

"Please come back soon. We should have another fun week together. Maybe this time I could go to you guys instead." He winked at me.

"We'll see. No promises." He came towards me and wrapped me in his arms. I hugged back. "Thanks again Andrew."

"Take care."

"You too."

I walked back to the car and listened as Seth and Sandra were talking quietly in the front seat. Sandra turned to look out the window as Jonah and Andrew were coming out of the house. They hugged once and Jonah put his suitcase in the trunk. He shut it and got in the car and sat next to me. He smiled at me and I gave him a half smile back.

Seth got out of the car and was talking to Andrew. Inside the car, it was completely silent. It was the awkward silence when you aren't sure if you should talk to break it or what. Seth and Andrew did a guy hug and then he got back in the car. Sandra put down her window and waved as we drove away. This was going to be a very long car ride.

2 Hours Later

Jonah and I were the only ones left in the car after we pulled into the rest stop. Jonah got out to put gas in the car and Sandra went inside to use the bathroom. I had my earbuds and was listening to music when my phone went off and made the most annoying sound ever. Dododo. I looked down and I had gotten a text. I slid my phone open to read it and it was from Jonah. Are you mad at me?

I looked over at him and he was looking out his window as if he hadn't done anything. I replied. No, I'm just kinda mad Seth caught us. He's mad at me now and I want to fix it. I heard his phone go off, signaling that he got a text and looked out my window. I heard him chuckle a bit as I felt his eyes on me. He read the text and soon after I felt his hand rest on mine. I looked over at him and he was smiling at me.

Just then my phone went off. I looked down and it read, You're not alone. I'm right here.

I smiled back at him. I wish it were that easy.

Okay hey guys. So I decided. I'm going to try to finish this story before I try to do anything else with any other story. I will still continue my other stories but the updates won't be as frequent as these ones. Anyway the usual. Tell me what you think about this story and let me know if you liked this chapter. There is a banner on the side made by @Ruby_Sunset. Thanks so much for the banner :) Anyway guys, love you all and until next time <3<3<3