Chapter 29: I Have No Idea

Felicia's POV

Later that day I had been sitting on a bench outside of the school waiting for Emma to come around with her car. She was giving me a ride home today. I remember this bench. I was sitting on it when Jonah asked for my number. This is where everything between us started. Basically. I smiled. After my second period class had ended I realized that I made a big deal out of nothing. I guess maybe they were right. I had been changing a bit. I mean I really wanted to be with Jonah and I really liked him. I got mad at Jonah for no reason. Same with Seth. I apologized to Jonah at lunch and we talked about it. But I still had to fix the mess I created with Seth.

I stood up as I saw Emma's baby blue mustang pull up in front of me. "Wow. This is your car?" I asked as I opened the passenger side door and got in.

"Yup." Emma said patting the leather seats. "She's all mine. It was a sweet sixteen present from my parents. They aren't usually around so this is how they repay me." She shrugged and put the car in drive. She sped out of the school parking lot and quickly took off down the road.

When we pulled into my driveway, I thanked her for the ride and walked into the house. I threw my backpack over the arm of the couch and walked upstairs looking for Seth. I knocked on his door and walked in. I found him sitting on his bed, looking at some of the old pictures that were in the shoebox under his bed. I half smiled at him and sat down in front of him on the bed. He looked up for a minute but quickly looked back down. He was holding a picture of our parents on their wedding day. I bit down on my lower lip to stop it from quivering. I put my hand on top of his and made him look at me by staring at him.

He looked up through his long dark lashes and smiled at me sympathetically. "Leecie, I'm sorry for the way that I talked to you the other night. I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm sorry." He looked at me with his big brown eyes. He looked so much like he did when we were younger.

"Leecie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that I didn't want you to be with Jonah. That was wrong. I'm sorry. I mean I still don't think he's the best influence, but that's okay. You two will make mistakes together. If he hurts you, I'll hurt him and then the cycle will continue." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I curled up in his arms and I looked at some more of the pictures.

We sat there for a little longer and came across a picture of us standing in a kiddy pool with our parents holding us in their arms. I was in a diaper and Seth was in his underwear. I can't even remember this it was so long ago. I smiled and slowly a tear slid down my cheek. I missed them. My parents. I shoved my face into Seth's chest and he rubbed my back. Why did they have to leave us?

Seth whispered in my ear, "I love you, you know that right?" I nodded and held onto his shirt tighter.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head and I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms like I used to when I was reminded of my parents and couldn't take it any longer.

I woke up when my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I sat up in my- Wait. This isn't my bed. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and pulled my legs close to my body. I was in Seth's bed but he wasn't here.

I took my phone out and checked it. It was a text from Jonah.

Awesome Dude and Your Best Friend: Hey, Emma's brother, Matt, is having a party at their place and Emma wants us to come. She invited Derek too. Do you want to go?

I texted back and said yes. I smiled and got off Seth's bed and out of his room. I walked into mine and got changed into more comfortable clothes and walked downstairs. Seth was camped out in the living room with popcorn and candy. He was sleeping on the couch and the TV was still on. I walked over to it and turned it off. I kissed him on the forehead and went to the refrigerator. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back upstairs.

Around seven oclock is when the party started. What I didn't know when I agreed to come is that Matt was in college. He was tall and attractive, but I could tell from first look that he was a player. His friends were just as bad. I was confronted by several of them when they showed up. Some of them tried hitting on me and that's when Jonah came to the rescue and swooped in light my knight in shining armor.

I was dancing with Jonah inside when he went to get another can of soda. He was getting me a water too. I really like how we both didn't drink. There were way too many drunk people around me and it made me nervous. I left the living room and stepped outside to the back porch. I leaned against the railing and looked up at the night sky. It was so beautiful.

I heard the door slide open and shut and I assumed it was Jonah. I just kept my gaze on the stars. I felt and hand wrap around my waist and pull me back towards them. I turned around. This person was not Jonah. They were being way too rough with me.

When I was face to face with this person I looked at them and realized it was Matt's friend. The first guy that had showed up. Dakota. I swallowed hard as he opened his mouth and I smelt the stench of alcohol. I tried to get out of his grasp, but his hand were wrapped tightly around my body.

I backed up as far as I could go and ran into the railing. "Hey, your really pretty." Dakota rocked back and forth. "Do you want to dance?"

"Um, no," I said quietly.

He tilted his head and got even closer to me. His lips were inches from my neck. "Let's dance." His hands slid farther down my back and started to approach the equator. I grabbed his hand and dug my nails into his skin.

He opened his mouth but no sound came out. He slid his hands up the back of my shirt and pushed my body against his.

The next thing I knew, Jonah was standing in between us, his back to me. I was completely taken aback and was confused. Where did he come from? I shook it off and came back to reality.

I saw Jonah throw a punch and he hit Dakota in the jaw. "Jonah stop."

"Don't you ever touch her again," he said punching him again in the nose. Dakota was out like a light after that punch. From all the alcohol he had, Jonah didn't even have a scratch on him.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Thank you I said into his chest." He rubbed my back and ushered me back into the house. We left Dakota there, but I let Emma know, just so they knew where he was. Jonah grabbed his coat and gave it to me to wear. We got in his truck and drove off down the road. Where, you might ask. I have no idea.

Thanks, everyone... Vote, comment :) Love you all.