Chapter 4

PLEASE COMMENT- TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

AND VOTE TOO!! 

The Irish did do great, winning by ten points despite Krum, Bulgaria's powerhouse and Ron's everlasting love, catching the Snitch.

Of course, Ron had gotten over it. Mostly. It had been an hour after the game and we were celebrating in our tent. The singing of the twins and overall celebratory vibe had allowed Ron to forget about Ireland beating the love of his life enough for him to join in on the dancing.

I had also mostly moved on from the fortune I had before the game. I pondered more so the why of my fortune than what it consisted of. The fear I had felt still mingled but was overshadowed by my fear of people catching on to me. Luckily, the larger fear inside of me kept me from worrying about the smaller fear. Staying in the moment was easy from that point on.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron stood up on the table, beginning his declaration to he Bulgarian Quidditch player who was his newest favorite of his favorite sport.

"I think you're in love, Ron." I called from the couch.

"Shut up." He dismissed before being pulled off the table by his brothers and led in a love song. I sang along with Harry and the twins, to which Hermione rolled her eyes at.

Ron giving me a glare didn't silence our song, it was his father running back in after Fred commenting on the loud celebrating that stopped our music.

"It's not the Irish." Mr. Weasley worried. Hermione and I exchanged a look as we both quickly stood from our chairs. "We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

I looked at Mr. Weasley as he grabbed my arm on his word. His eyes were all it took for me to remember what was about to happen. I didn't have time to feel guilty or thankful for telling him, I just nodded and went to grab my things.

If anyone knew how much danger we were in, it was me. And with that responsibility I promised to keep my friends safe.

We quickly stumbled out of our warm tent into the starkly contrasting camping grounds. The sound of cheers Fred thought he had heard were actually screams of terror. People ran around the blazing fires everywhere. Bumping into people and causing tents to fall as they tried to escape.

I wanted to do the same but the thought of what I would soon be seeing had my feet glued to my feet.

"Fred, George!" Mr. Weasley's strong voice caused me to snap back in to reality. This was no time to fear for the future but for the present. When he handed off Hermione, Harry and Ron under the twins' supervision, the thought of Dad came to mind. No doubt he'd be worried to find me as I was his own responsibility.

With Dad came Cedric, who thought of me as his responsibility so much that he thought of my protection over his sometimes.

"They'll be at the port key." Mr. Weasley heard my thoughts over the loud screams circling around us. "Go. And stick together!" He called while already jogging in the opposite direction. The way his wand was grasped tightly in his hand had me ready to grab mine from my sleeve.

"Come on!" Hermione yelled with a wave a few meters ahead.

I looked back at Mr. Weasley who had almost disappeared in the crowd. Should I follow him? For all I know he could be the one in my latest fortune. The fearful feeling didn't come over me though as Harry pulled on my arm.

I looked away from Harry once more to look back, stopping my feet.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted.

"Go." I said to Harry who still held my arm. Before he could open his mouth I pushed him forward. I didn't get very far before looking back once again. Something pulling me back as if to make sure I was actually supposed to follow Mr. Weasley.