Modern day AU and soulmates RacexAlbert

Hey! So in this one shot I'm going to pretend that Albert and Race haven't met officially. They know of each other from being in classes with each other, but that's about it. They are what you call acquaintances. Until now!

Hope you enjoy!!

Albert's POV

'Hey hot stuff' Was written on my arm when I woke up. I think, did I write this last night? 'Are ya going to answer?' Cool, I'm going crazy. Wait, was this that soulmates shit that Elmer was telling me. Is that how he and Jojo were dating? Same thing with Jack and Crutchie. Great, wonderful.

'Hey, morning.' Hopefully this person was a guy, if not we will have a problem.

'What's your name?' Do I really tell this random person my name? What if I was hallucinating. This is messed up. I look back down on my wrist, the message disappeared. Should I be a little shit and write it in sharpie? Would that mean it would stay on my arm for the whole day? How does this shit even work. I shrug as I uncap the sharpie.

'Albert.' Then I take a regular marker then can wash off, 'what's your name?' Ah I love this I think. Before I can wait for a response, I hear one of my siblings shouting that I will miss the bus. That's my cue and run out the door.

Race's POV

'Albert' The little shit wrote it in sharpie. Lovely, now I have this name on my arm for a couple of days. I find a sharpie and write 'Race' Two can play this game. "Ready?" I look up to see Jack with his backpack on. You see I live with him since my home life is shit.

"Yup." I grab a sweatshirt before my bag then follow Jack out the door.

We meet up with Crutchie, Spot, and Davey.

"Dude it's like 70 degrees how are you in a sweatshirt?" Spot asks as soon as we go to my locker.

"Because of this." I push my sleeve up to relieve  'Albert'

"Ah! Your soulmate is Albert! The kid is in my bio class. I can totally hook you up!" Spot is like over the moon to do this.

"Have fun." Spot snaps his fingers then heads off to class.

Spot's POV

Once I get to bio my mission is to get Albert with Race. I go to my seat, and stare at Albert. "How can I help you Spot?" He turns his head to look at me. We are lab partners which makes this easier.

"Do you have your eyes on anyone?" Well being blunt is always an option. Albert shakes his head a little like the question was so random. I mean I guess it was.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Do you," I point to him. "Like," make a heart with my hands, "anyone." I point to people in the class room.

"What's it to you?"

"What? I can't ask my friend a simple question?"

"You can, But it was random. Why? Do you like anyone?"

"Why are you making this so difficult DeSlivia?!"

"Because I'm a stubborn asshole."

"Just answer the damn question." I start to lose my patience.

"Fine, I think I like someone. I mean I think I found my soulmate."

"Tell me who." I rest my head on my hand.

"Race. That's all I know."

"Perfect." The bell rang for class to start.

••••Cue flashy lights it's a time skip••••
Still Spot's POV

After class I make a beeline to find Race. I run right to his locker and give him a look. "Why are you wiggling your eyebrows at me."

"Because I found something out!" I tell him in a singing way.

"What?" He slams his locker and leans on it.

"Well glad you asked. I found out that Albert likes you and thinks that he found his soulmate!" I see Race's face start to blush a little.

"Really?" I roll my eyes.

"No you idiot I'm telling you this for nothing! No of course he said that!" He starts to smile.

"W-Well how do we make a plan?"

"Already one step a head of you."

Albert's POV

After confessing to Spot about Race I start to think that it was a bad idea. Knowing Spot with that information was dangerous. I shake the bad thoughts of Spot with my information and head to English. Shit. Race is in that class. I sigh and take my seat. Relax. This is a normal class. Nothing new. My thoughts are broken by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I'm face to face with my soulmate. "Hey, so a little birdie told me that you have a crush on me." I scoff. Spot is fucking dead.

"You wish you airhead."

"Really? Because you are the only Albert I know." He shoves his sleeve up to show Albert well fuck. Another sigh escapes my lips.

"First I'm killing Spot. Second, yes hello I am Albert. I'm assuming Spot told you who I am or was it that we are in the same class?"

"Both kinda. I've heard your name a few times but never had a face to the name. It's nice to have an attractive face to the name now." I feel my face start to heat up. This fucker.

"I know aren't I beautiful." I smirk trying to be slick.

"Well as a matter of fact, yes you are beautiful."

"T-thanks," an idea pops into my head. "Wanna go out on a date after school soulmate?"

"Great minds think alike. But yes I would love to."

Heyyy!!! So I was thinking of doing a part two of this one??? Let me know what you guys think!!!