DaveyxCrutchie

Davey's POV

There is this really cute boy in my English class. His hair is sandy brownish, a crutch, a gorgeous smile, very nice, sweet, and he seems amazing. I know his name is Charlie but he goes by Crutchie. I really want to ask him out but I don't know his sexual orientation. I mean can I go up to him and be like, 'Hey! Are you bi or gay? If so wanna go out?'

Perfect. No not perfect. That would be weird way to ask someone out. ARRRGGGG. This will be a lot harder then I think it will. If I'm to up front about it I'm afraid that I'll scare him. He doesn't talk a lot. Every now and then he talks. But that's it. Maybe a note? Maybe I just I ask out in person. That could work. I can do this.

***Cue flashy lights because it's a time skip to next day***

I get to English and I see something that breaks my heart. Crutchie is talking to another guy. I know what you are thinking, dude they are just talking. Calm down. But the hug, it's not a quick hug, it's a tight hug that you give when you care about someone. And the guy gives him a kiss on the head.

Heard that? Oh it's just the sound of my heart breaking. They break apart and the guy looks at me. Shit he noticed that I've been staring. Crutchie turns around smiles and waves at me. I give him a small smile and a light wave back. The guy gives him a quick kiss then heads to his class. "Hey! Davey right?" Crutchie limps his way over to me. We head inside the room before the bell rings.

"Yeah that's me. Crutchie right?" I can't sound happy if I tired.

"Yup! Are you okay?" He sits down in his seat, turning his body to look at me who sits behind him.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I can't even try to smile. My heart hurts to much. He nods his head slightly before turning around.

So this is what a heartbreak feels like.

Crutchie's POV after class. End of day.

First time I meet this guy he is sad. I wonder why. He saw Jack and I kiss. Does he hate me for being gay? "What ya thinking about crutch?" I snap out of my thoughts to look at my boyfriend Jack.

"I think Davey doesn't like me since he saw us kissing. Does he hate gays?" I look up to find Jack's jaw clench. I put my hand to cheek. "Unclench, you will hurt your jaw and teeth." I feel his jaw relax before I pull my hand away.

"If he says anything to you, let me know. Race, Albert, and I can take care of him." My eyes go wide in fear.

"No, no, no. No one is getting beat because of their views." He sighs like I just took away a toy.

"Alright alright. Now let's get home, I can the stress of homework start to come up in your forehead." I can't help but smile, he knows me so well.

With that we start our way back to his house. Well Miss Medda's.

**** Yup another time skip****

I feel like I should confront Davey. Maybe ask him if he hates and or doesn't agree? I don't know. I'm too awkward to. But it would get some weight off my shoulders if I ask him. I get to my seat and ponder about this some more. When I heard the seat behind me move I realized that this was the perfect and probably only time to ask. Well it's now or never. "Do you hate me? If so can I know why?" The look on Davey's face is priceless. He has no idea what to say. He blinks a few times like he is trying to form a sentence.

"I-I don't hate you."

"Then why are you short with your sentences. Do you hate the fact I'm gay and have a boyfriend?"

"No! No. I'm bi and I don't hate you. Just jealous. Yeah jealous. You have a boyfriend and I had a stupid little crush on you. But you have a boyfriend and I respect that." Suddenly I feel like a jerk.

"Ah-sorry. Just got a weird vibe and thought the worst."

"It's okay. No hard feelings!" He gives his best half smile. I can still see the little bit of sadness and or jealousy in his eyes.

"Wanna put this behind us and maybe become friends?"

"Friends." Small talk happened between us before class.

After the bell rang signaling that class was over, we continue our conversation about how in the book Othello, Iago is a jerk and an awful human being. Like always, Jack is waiting for me. I can see his eye harden when they land on Davey. I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, it's okay. He doesn't hate anyone. Davey was just having a bad day yesterday. I just jump really far into conclusions." I decided to say Davey was having a bad day rather then tell Jack about Davey's little crush. Jack looks at me, his eyes soften.

"Okay, well I'm Jack. Nice to meet you."

"Davey, and likewise." The three of us continue a conversation until we have to split is for class.

That was not as bad as I expected it to be.