Say you love me

RacexSpot
Spot's POV

I think Race loves me. But he won't say it. I am not going to be the first one to say it. Nope. I'm the Spot Conlon. The leader of the Brooklyn newsies. If you think I'm saying it first, then you must be mistaken.

Today we are meeting up at the Brooklyn bridge for a date youse could say. By the tine I get there the Manhattan Newsie is already there. "How the hell did you beat me here?"

"Long legs babe, bigger steps." I roll my eyes at the smartass. I join him on the bridge. It's a pretty nice view. Especially on nice sunny days.

I find Race staring dagger at me. "Can I help youse?"

"I know youse wanna say it. Just do it."

"No who they hell do youse think youse are?" We stare daggers at each other to see who will crack first.

Race does his signature smug look with his eyebrows wiggling. He leans over and giving me kisses all over. "Say it. Just say it." He whispers into my ear. His lips travel from my ear down my neck. I feel him obviously leaving hickeys on my neck. I feel my eyes roll back into my head. His hands traveling everywhere. There is not a spot he hasn't touched.

I almost compel to his wishes. "Never." I barely get out.

"If you do, you won't regret it. There will be a reward if you do."

"N-never." This little charade continues for a bit. It's a bit weird, in public we are never this intimate. Mostly at the lodging house when the boys are all gone. But I gotta admit, it feels good.

Now my Brooklyn ass decides to take charge. I've memorized Race's weak spots, I have the upper hand. I kiss making sure to leave hickeys on his most sensitive spots, my hands travel to his hair, tugging, pulling at his locks. He's a complete and udder moaning mess. You can smell his sexual tension from a mile away. "I-I love you." The words slip out of his mouth.

"Knew you would crack." I whisper in his ear with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now let's get out of here and continue this."

"I couldn't agree more."