CrutchiexJack: Deaf

This one shot is going to be modern day! Hope you enjoy! Also! Sign language with be in italics

Jack's POV

The quiet is peaceful but also frustrating. I never know if someone is coming up behind me, which puts me on edge all of the time. Sign language is good and all, but I want to hear people's voices, I want to hear laughter, I want to hear people scream, I want to hear people cry, I just want to hear everything. Yes, there is technology and surgery for that but I'll never be able to afford that. I sit on the edge of the bed and look out the window. I sigh and shake my head. Can't let this get to me. I walk out of the bedroom to see Crutchie scoop scrambled eggs out of the pan and onto two separate plates with toast. He puts the pan back on the stove looking very pleased with himself at the plates. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso. He turns around and kisses my nose. I feel my face heat up a tad. I I break up the hug so I'm able to sign. "Good morning love." It's now his turn to blush.

"Morning Jacky. I made breakfast, hope it doesn't kill us." I laugh at his sarcasm.

"Thank you Crutch. I know it won't kill us."

"In case it does, do you have a will made?"

"Nope. The gang will have first come first serve."

"Hate to break your bubble babe but that's not how it works entirely." I shrug.

"Alright then, how about we eat and then make up or wills?"

"Sounds perfect!" I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. I grab my plate and two forks, and Crutchie grabs his plate. We both dig into our food.

"See babe, I finished my food and I'm still alive." I do jazz hands which causes him to laugh.

"Well I'm glade that it didn't kill us. Maybe my cooking is getting better." He smiles when I start to smile.

"Maybe we could take turns cooking dinner?"

"But your cooking is so much better!" I roll my eyes in a playful way.

"Alright I guess you win this round." He throws his hands up in the air in a triumphant way. I can't help but smile. This dork will be the death of me.

"Do you by chance have any plans for today?"

"No why?"

"Well I was thinking we could sit around in our pjs and watch Disney movies all day?"

"That sounds amazing darling."

"Great!"

"How about I clean up the plates and you can get the movies ready?"

"Okie dokie." He goes into the living room while I clean up breakfast.

I go to sit on the couch and giving my boyfriend a lazy smile. "You are too far." Crutchie smiles and moves closer. Still not satisfied I move him till he is on my lap. He nuzzles into my chest. I kiss the top of his head and run my fingers through his sandy blonde hair.

"Is Lady and the Tramp good?" I nod my head softly as he hits play. He watches the movie while I kinda pay attention to the subtitles. I mostly pay attention to Crutchie. My hand never leaves his head and occasionally kiss the top of his head.

We watch a ton of Disney movies that day. It was the perfect way to spend the day with the love of your life.