Quarantine

So I was thinking doing each couple and how they are surviving with this whole thing.

JackxCrutchie
Jack's POV

Being off from work is a blessing. Spending it with your husband is even better. After we heard the phone call from our jobs, the sweatpants and tee-shirts came out. I find Crutchie on the couch, crutch leaning on the arm. I carefully walkover to wrap my hands around his shoulders. I kiss the top of his head and breath in his scent. He leans back into my touch ever so slowly. "Glad to be home for a few weeks." I whisper into his ear and slowly kiss down all the way to his neck.

"Definitely a blessing in disguise." His hoarse voice filled my ears.

"What should we do with all this free time?" My hands travel down his arms.

"Disney movie marathon?" My smile grows as Crutchie asks with uncertainty.

"Perfect day to me." I go to the movie bin and pull out a random movie and slide it in. He scooches forward a bit and I slid in behind. I gently pull him back till he's touching my back. Soon we turn the tv on and start the marathon.

RacexSpot

With Spot and I off we spend it the only way we think is right. Make out and I think you know where that leads to. I ain't scaring children today no ma'am. But it always starts out soft. I put the phone down and plop down on Spot's lap. "Guess what." My hands travel to his hair, wrapping parts into my fingers.

"Someone found yourself cigarettes?" I laugh, some dumbass at work stole them and I haven't t figured out who. I work as a mechanic and things go missing constantly so it's no surprise.

"No I wish. But this is better. We are off from work for a few weeks." He blinks in shock.

"Who died?" I roll my eyes and lightly slap him upside the head.

"No stupid don't you pay attention to the news? The world is ending, it's the Coronavirus. It's like the apocalypse. Also it's named after my favorite cigars, Coronas. Also the beer is pretty good too." Spot does that cute little head tilt to think if he was paying attention to the news.

"Yeah I think I've heard about it. Anyway sweet. So how are we spending these next few weeks?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Like this," A slow kiss to the lips. I trace down to his jaw bone, soon to his neck. Slightly sucking on the skin to get a reaction out of him.  "Understand?" I whisper in his ear, I go to nibble on his lower lobe.

"O-oh yes I do." I can feel his pants tighten. I take that as a an indicator to head to the bedroom.

I think you know what happens next.

ElmerxRomeo

Getting that phone call was the worse thing in the world. My head snaps to Romeo who is casually scrolling through his phone. "Babe we are going to die," His head snaps up. "I mean we haven't prepared at all. Our jobs are closed we will be picked out and on the streets. We don't have enough food, paper towels or toilet paper! What are we going to do? I bet everyone else has already gone out and bought out the whole store. There will be nothing left for us to eat so we will go hungry. Babe we are going to be living on the streets, broke, and hungry." My rambling is silenced by Romeo's lips on mine.

"Breath. Okay?" He takes my shaking hand and puts it on his heart. "You feel that? I need your heart to match mine. Okay? Deep breath in deep breath out." It took a few minutes but I got my heart right down. I still felt shaky but no where near where I just was.

"How do you always know what to say?" I watch him get a goofy smile. He interlocks our hands. He brings my to his lips, he kisses each knuckle.

"I know you better than anyone else," I can't help but nod in agreement. "Now, we are going to be okay. I swear. Tomorrow we will go the store and buy everything we need. Then we come back home, unpack our groceries, and end the day binging on Netflix. How does that sound?"

"Perfect." My smile matches his.

"Good, I'm glad," He kisses my nose. Romeo guides me to the couch. He pulls my legs over his, Romeo's hands fidget on the hem of my jeans. "How about we start our binging a day early?"

"I'd like that a lot." Romeo smiles. He puts on Shameless. I think to myself, maybe this won't be so bad.

RacexAlbert
Getting that phone call was the best thing since sliced bread. I celebrate by taking one of Race's cigarettes. Breathing deeply of the smoke in my lungs. "Hey that's from my boss of cigs!" I turn around with it dangling in my mouth.

"You got a whole pack! You ain't missing one."

"Well we have no work till further notice due to this quarantine thing and I don't know when we can get more."

"Quarantine? What the hell is that 'bout?"

"Eh only if I knew." I see him take out his phone calling someone.

"Who the hell are you calling?" He waves his hand at me. I roll my eyes and go back to smoking.

"Hey Davey! Nice to talk to ya. Tell me why are we in quarantine?" Go figure. Of course he would call him.

All I catch is bits. "What?" "We gonna die?" "What do you mean the stores are closing?!" And lastly, "talk to ya later." Race shoves his phone into his back pocket.

"So?"

"There is this virus. Everything and anything is closing. So we gotta do food shopping so we don't eat each other. And of course, stock up on cigarettes."

"Of course that is the most important thing we should be buying."

"Aye I ain't going through withdrawals. You get the food. I go store hopping for cigs."

"Sounds good to me." We take our keys and head out the door.

ButtonsxElmer

So when Elmer and I heard that this virus was in Washington, the first state hit in the US. We stocked up. The two of us have enough food and towleitrers to last us forever.

Once we got the phone call that we will be stuck in the house for a while due to this catastrophe we did the only normal thing you should be doing.

Built a fort right in front of the tv and streamed Netflix for a few hours. "Hey babe wanna make some homemade pizzas?" Elmer wiggled his eyebrows waiting for my response.

"Sounds perfect." We made the pizzas and ate them under our fort.

To be honest that fort was up for a few days till we needed to wash blankets. That was the end of our fort. But I highly doubt that will be the last time a fort is up.

Annnnddddddd I'm back!! Officially with a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it!!
PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS. Thank you guys so much!! Till next time!!