Chapter 3: Evaluation #1

“1234 and 1234. 1234 and 1234.” our dance instructor says as we continue to have our warm ups.

“Okay stop. Attendance.” she then announced our names and we said present.

We were about to continue our training when JYP entered the dance hall.

“Oh, Annyeong haseyo.” our instructor said. We also followed her and greeted JYP.

“Is everybody enjoying?” he asked and we all nodded. “I just dropped by to say some few announcements. All of you know that monthly there will be an evaluation whether you have improved or not. There will be one evaluation every end of the month. Every 1st week of the month, we’re going to announce the concept of the monthly evaluation. And this month’s concept will be the easiest concept of all, LOVE. In order to know your strengths, this evaluation will be individual.”

When JYP said that it will be individual, everyone was shocked.

“Oh? Shocked? You shouldn’t be. You performed solo during your auditions. And as I continue, I’ll give you a hint about the evaluation.”

He then puts his two fingers on the corner of her lips and spread it making his lips smile. Then he bowed down and left.

So that was it? It’s the hint? A smile? How in the world will I be able to show love while smiling? I never experienced a happy love story. My love story is always one-sided. I’m the only one who love. -_- Aish.

“Interesting evaluation concept. You have 4 weeks to prepare for that evaluation. But now, let’s continue with our training.”

We started dancing again. After that, we attended our Korean class (it is only for foreigners like me who don’t know or is not fluent enough to speak Korean language.)

It’s already evening and our training is over. I’ve decided to go to the Dunkin Donut store nearby because I’m craving for it. I was walking alone and I entered the store. When I bought there, I went out and I was able to see the stars.

“Stars, they’ll always be the reason why I’m dreaming.” I said.

“Really?”

I looked at my left side and saw a man wearing shades, fully covered. For real, where’s the sun man? Wearing shades during nighttime is really funny.

“Ahm, do I know you?” I asked.

“So you don’t recognize me?” he said.

“How will I be able to recognize you if your face is covered?” I said sarcastically.

“Good. No one will be able to recognize me.”

“Excuse me?” I said.