Book 2 Preview

Chapter 1: The Comeback

“Are you sure with it? It would be better if you just stay here at home.” mom said.

5 months have passed since I went back here in the Philippines. I had my 5 months of vacation, 5 months of torture from pain of the rehabilitation just to be strong again. I don’t want to have surgery. I’m not yet ready for it.

“Everything will be fine mom. The doctor allowed me. I just want to continue what I started.” I said.

Mom was still asking me to stay here at home and stop being an artist. I won’t. It’s the only thing that can make me happy, it’s the only thing left in me after Mark has left me.

Here we go again. 5 months have passed and Mark never really dared to come here in the Philippines to get me back. JB was the one who came. He was the one who’s concerned with me.

“Sigh. Okay fine. But I’ll come visit you there if I have time.” she said.

“Thank you, mom.” I said then I hugged her.

Mom knew all the pain I experienced. She is the one who’s with me during those times. I know I fail her a lot of times, but still, she love me.

I took a deep breathe. I took my bag, smiled at mom and waved goodbye to them. I walked inside the airport. This is it Rhianne. It’s time to make a change and go back there. You’re wiser and stronger now. You can’t let him just stop you from doing what you really want.

It’s time to show the monster you’ve become.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Book 2 is now published. You can visit my profile or just go to this link. http://www.wattpad.com/story/28936898-way-back-home-got7-fanfic-book-2

Thank you again! :)