Chapter 14: Special Conversation

At GOT7 dorm

“I didn’t know Rhianne is allergic with shrimps. Ahhhy.” JB exclaimed.

“Yah, hyung, stop that already. She is feeling better now, I guess. She just needs rest.” Youngjae said.

Without the others noticing, Mark is just simply in his room and looking at the portrait.

Mark felt so happy when he saw Rhianne’s portraits of him.

Jr and Jackson suddenly entered the room.

“Oh, so you’re here. What is that?” Jackson said.

“You think she likes me?” Mark asked.

“Who? Yerin?” Jr said. “Of course, no doubt. She likes you soo much. Like so, so, so.”

“I’m not referring to Yerin. I’m referring to Rhianne.” Mark said. Then Mark looked at them.

“Ooh, Jinyoungie. You’re here. I thought it was Jackson only.” Mark said. “Never mind what I said.”

“Ahy. So you’re hiding something from me hyung?” Jr said.

“None. I’m not hiding anything” Mark said while putting the portrait inside his cabinet.

“I think Rhianne likes you.” Jr said.

Mark looked at Jr.

“She was the one who drew that one, right? She told me before that she only drew faces of someone she likes.” Jr said.

“She told you that?” Mark said.

“JOOOKE! I got you. Haha. So you really like Rhianne. I think I should tell her.” Jr said.

“Yah you come here.” Mark said.

Mark was about to approach Jr.

“Yah hyung. Wait hyung.” Jr said. “I was just joking you know. But the truth is that, she is very likeable. She has the quality of being a good girlfriend.”

“Do you like her Jr?” Jackson asked.

“If admiring her means I like her, then well may be yes.” Jr said.

Mark froze in surprise. He then looked at Jackson.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” Jr said.

“But how about Yerin?” Mark asked.