Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate

“Wendy” Mark said.

Now I know the reason why Mark asked me to have a date with him today because he is going to meet Wendy soon. It’s like an early peace offering.

“Oh.” I said coldly. “Okay.”

Then I just smiled at him and started to enter the room. He then grabbed my hand. “Yah, are you mad?” he asked.

I just smiled back at him and tried to enter the room again but he continued to pull me. “You’re mad.” he said.

“So what do you expect?” I said calmly. “Wendy is your ex-girlfriend and I’m just going to let my boyfriend meet his ex-girlfriend. Yah. It’s great.”

I heard him sighed in disagreement. I’m pretty much sure he’s going to tell that Wendy was not his girlfriend before. And here I am, going to pretend that yeah, they’re not. But due to my stalking skills, I have seen that Wendy was really Mark’s ex-girlfriend and they just pretend that they didn’t exist.

He then pinched my cheeks, “You look cuter when you’re jealous.” he said. Then he hugged me. “I don’t know where you find those but I’m telling you this, Wendy was never my girlfriend. Believe me.”

I just smiled at him, “Okay. I think I need to take a rest. Go back to the dorms.” I said as I was pushing him away from me.

“Don’t be mad at me, huh?” he said. “Wendy’s just a friend, just a friend.”

“I trust you Mark.” that’s the only words I released from my mouth then I entered the room.

That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t want to experience too much happiness, whenever I get too happy something bad always happen. Sigh. The moment I entered our dorm, my breathing became abnormal again. I think my asthma is attacking me.

I immediately went to the refrigerator to get some water and I drank it. After that, I took a deep breathe.

“Unnie, are you alright?” Jimin asked me.

I held my chest, “I think my asthma is attacking.”

Jimin immediately ran towards my room and grabbed my inhaler. It’s been a long time since I’ve used this inhaler. I wonder what I did or what have I eaten that made my asthma attack.

“I think I should call Mark oppa.” Jimin said.

I immediately stopped Jimin from calling Mark. I don’t want Mark to worry about me. I have given him a lot of headaches already and I don’t want him to worry more. Besides, it’s just asthma, just asthma.

“Well, if you won’t let me call him then you should rest right now.” Jimin said.