Chapter 17: Friends

Chapter 17: Friends

“You’re not wrong.” Mark said.

Mark, why are you doing this to me? You’re always giving my heart pains.

I saw Mark carrying two stuffed toys, Patrick and Peter Pan. He smiled at gave it to me.

“What’s with all these stuffs?” I asked. “The chocolate, the flowers and these stuffed toys”

Did he know that today is my birthday? But if he knows, why would he give me these things? And, who told him?

“Maybe now, you should start celebrating your birthday.” Mark said.

Jinyoung! Yeah right. He’s the only one who knows my birthday. Oh no Jinyoungie, you’re dead. The moment I see your face, I’m going to slap it hard. -_-

“Jr told you? Right? Tsk. That boy” I asked.

He shook his head.

It’s not Jinyoung? Well, then who told him?

“I saw it on your bio-data on top of JYP’s table. I didn’t mean to look at it. I told Jinyoung that today is your birthday that’s why he knows.” Mark said.

“My bio-data?” I said.

“Yeah, you’re bio-data. I’m sorry I looked at it.” Mark said then he walked near the edge of the stage.

He sat down there and asking me to sit beside me.

I smiled at Mark then I sat down on the edge of the stage beside him. Silence covered the place.

*kroo kroo*

“Uhm” we both said.

“You first.” he said.

“Why did you buy these gifts?” I said.

I’m still curious why he bought these things. I want to know, Mark. Tell me.

He smiled, “Remember at the mall? I see it in your eyes that you want those stuffed toys so I bought it for you since it’s your birthday.” he said.

Yeah, you’re right. I really wanted those stuffed toys. It always reminds me of something.

“How sweet of you.” I said. “You still remembered it, huh?” I then smiled while holding Patrick and Peter Pan.