Author's Message

It's been months since I first started writing this fanfic. I can still remember that it was my vacation and I was able to read some great GOT7 stories too. I become a composer, musician, photographer, blogger but I haven't tried to be a writer. So on that day (2 days after my birthday) I decided to write this book.

At first, I was so depressed because there's no one reading this book. I think in this profession, I'm going to fail. But my friends told me to never stop. They keep on saying that it's just the first book anyway, try to finish it. So yeah, I continued writing and ended up having this book. As I write the next chapters, I started to gain some readers who votes and leaves comments on every chapter. From that very moment, I gained so much confidence to continue writing. And I thank you for that.

School days came and I became so much busy with things that's why I wasn't able to update frequently. But because of you guys, I learned how to manage my time and manage to update as frequent as possible. I'm very sorry for having some crappy chapters. Sometimes, writing needs some inspiration too. Haha.

At this point in time, this story is the only thing that makes me happy. Your comments, your votes. It makes me happy. I'm currently frustrated right now actually. GOT7 will be coming to our country on the 28th. I have saved my money to be able to see them but unfortunately, I won't be able. Because my mom wished for a certain gift this Christmas. Since I love her more than I love myself, I bought that gift leaving myself no money for the tickets. I guess, it's really not yet my time to see them.

Anyway, I really appreciate everything you said from saying that this story is great and it gives you a lot of feels, to saying that I'm a great author. All of these, it's because of you guys. You pushed me to be who I am today and I'm very grateful for that.

For Jesselyn Janice who became one of my inspirations. Thank you very much.

For my friends, Kim, Kuya Bong, Ayin, Rio, Joseph, Shane, Marielle, Danielle, Kailah, Des, Ate Eva, Junel, Anne, Baldwin, Keiko, Van. Thank you very much for letting me use your name in some parts of this book. Plus, for inspiring me all the time. Thank you.

For all of my readers, words won't be able to explain how I truly feel. Thank you.

For GOT7, you handsome freaking boys who's going to make my life shorter because of the hotness you give. Haha. Thank you very much. I won't be able to write this without you inspiring me as well. I love you and we IGOT7s will continue to love and support you!

I should thank my family even though they knew nothing about this. Haha. Thank you for giving birth to a very beautiful and intelligent person like me. Lol. Haha. But I'm really thankful for that even if sometimes we don't understand each other especially regarding my dreams. I may not like you always, but I always Love you.

And lastly, to my God who gave me enough intellegince and wisdom and diligence to write this story. Thank you.

Thank you everyone! Thank you very much! I hope you're going to support the next book of Way Back Home and my next stories. :) I love you all.

MusicGirl3415