Chapter 49: A Day With You

And due to my condition, the staffs decided to end the training camp and go home the next day.

Inside the van…

“I’m sorry guys for ruining our training camp.” I told Jimin and Yerin.

“You shouldn’t be sorry for unnie.” Jimin said.

“What is important is you’re safe.” Yerin said.

Aww. I feel so touched with this two. -_- I feel like I have two younger sisters who are taller than me.

We then arrived at JYP Entertainment. We opened the door of the van and saw some reporters there. Suddenly, Mark went to our van.

“I’ll carry you.” he said.

I smiled at him and let him carry me to the inside of the building. I’m not afraid anymore. I don’t care of the issues anymore. As long as we’re together, we’ll be fine.

“Why did you suddenly agree that I’ll carry you?” Mark asked. “There are a lot of reporters. We might be an issue again.”

“I promise you I’ll be strong.” I said.

Mark just smiled. “You’re really something.”

“I know.” I said.

We entered the building and a lot of cameras were taking pictures of us. But I don’t care anymore. I saw JYP smiling at us and I smiled back to him.

We first sat down on the sits at the lobby. Then JYP went near us.

“So you have really decided Rhianne?” JYP asked.

“I have decided.” I said.

Then JYP smiled. “Good.”

Mark then whispered me something, “What are you talking about?”

I pinched his cheeks. “You’ll know, later.”

“Unfair.” he said.

“It’s not unfair. It’s called waiting for the right time.” I said.

“Whatever.” he said. “Should I give you a piggyback ride this time?”

Then I remembered when Mark gave Ah Yeon a piggyback ride.

I looked mad at him.

“Why?” he said.

I just stared at him.