Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever

Wendy, she’ll be arriving at Korea today and Mark will fetch her. Why does she need to be fetched?

I texted Mark.

To: Peter Pan <3

Hey. Let’s meet.

I don’t want Mark to go and fetch Wendy.

He replied.

From: Peter Pan <3

Rhianne, we already talked about this. I’ll be back. I promise.

Still Mark wants to fetch Wendy.

I didn’t reply anymore. I don’t want to interfere. If Mark wants to fetch Wendy then let him. Even if I try to stop him, nothing will happen. We’ll just fight again.

“Unnie,” Jimin opened my door. “Mark oppa is looking for you.”

“Tell him I’m sleeping.” I said.

“Who’s sleeping?” Mark said as he entered my room.

I immediately covered my face and pretended to sleep.

“I’ll be leaving you guys.” Jimin said.

I can hear footsteps. I bet Mark entered. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me. Still, I didn’t move or do anything.

“Yah.” he was shaking me.

I just pretended to snore.

“I know you’re awake.” he said.

I removed the blanket and the pillow on my face and hit him with the pillow.

“Ah so you want a pillow fight.” Mark said then he got my pillow and he started hitting me too.

“Yaah!” I screamed and we were now having a pillow fight and then I ended up at the top of Mark while he was lying on my bed.

He was still laughing then he hugged me.

“Can’t you just stay?” I said.

“Don’t get jealous Rhianne. Wendy’s just a childhood friend. She’s just a friend. Believe me.” Mark said.

“But…” I said.

“No more buts.” he said..