Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1

“Unnie! Wake up already. Today is our first day of shooting.” Yerin said as she is waking me up. “Jimin-a! Unnie doesn’t want to wake up.”

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Yerin.

“Yah unnie, we’re going to be late if you will not wake up. So please wake up now.”

I looked at her and rose up.

“Sorry. I’m going to prepare myself.” I said.

I’m still sleepy. I think I was able to sleep at around 4am. It’s already 7am and we need to be on set by 8am.

I immediately took a bath. Breakfast? Na. No thanks. I don’t like to eat breakfast.

For 30 minutes I was able to fix myself. Ugh. I’m still sleepy. We went to the van.

“It seems like you didn’t sleep well, Rhianne.” manager unnie told me.

“Sleeping problems. I had my insomnia last night. Geez.” I said.

But actually I didn’t have my insomnia last night. Mark just happened to wake me up at 1 am then I had a hard time sleeping again. -_-

“Don’t worry. Your entire schedule for today is not that tough. Just give your best on the first day of your shooting.” she said.

In the van, I just closed my eyes. I want to sleep just for 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes.

Taehyung’s place

“Hyung, good luck on your first day of shooting. I know you can do it.” Jungkook  said.

“Of course. I’m V.” Taehyung said.

“Oh and hyung, try to get a picture with the new member of 15&. I think she’s interesting. Hyung will not talk about her unless she’s really something.” Jungkook said.

“Of course Kookie, I’ll be able to get a picture with her. Don’t worry.”

Jungkook smiled.

15&

“Unnie, we’re here already.” Jimin said as she shook me a bit.

We’re already on the shooting place. We went out of the van and immediately went to the area.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Chanyeol said as he was waving his hands.

We greeted all the staffs there and also the other casts. I started looking for Mark. He’s not yet here?