Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!

JYP’s call was very alarming. I have to fix my things fast before the person who’ll help me come. Good thing I’m used to with fixing things neatly but fast.

I’ll be able to be close with 15&. Then suddenly I remembered Yerin. Yerin is a nice person but I think when it comes to Mark, she’s not. Oh but at least Jimin is there. I’ll be able to talk a lot when I’m with her. I wonder what their room look like.

I have finished packing my things and there’s nothing I have left. I just need to wait for the person who is going to fetch me.

I suddenly hear footsteps, it may be that person. Suddenly, someone knocked. I came to open the door.

To my surprise, it was JB.

“Annyeong Rhianne-unnie!” Jimin suddenly came out from JB’s back.

“Oh,” I said.

“JYP told us to accompany you to your new dorm.” JB said.

He surely has a very manly personality. He really is a leader.

“Oh, okay. I’ll be getting my things.”

They entered the room.

“Oh, so you’re living here alone?” Jimin asked.

“No, I have roommates but they transferred into another room. They are going to debut soon.” I said.

I was getting my things when Jimin said something.

“Unnie, who is this? Is he your boyfriend?”

I looked at Jimin and she’s holding my picture together with Baldwin, my classmate. I immediately grabbed it to her.

“Ah, he’s not my boyfriend. He’s my classmate.” I said. Then I hid the picture in my bag.

“You sure? But you look like a couple in that picture.” Jimin said.

“A lot of them told me that we look like a couple but seriously we’re not.” I said.

“But…”

“Jimin, she said he’s not her boyfriend.” JB said. “Let’s get going so you guys can take a rest.”

Jimin made a funny face towards JB. It looks like they are really close. Well, Jimin is very friendly so what would you expect? JB helped me to carry my bag and Jimin held my guitar. I was carrying some stuff too.

“I can see that you like pink.” JB said while we are on our way to my new dorm.