Part 3~

School dragged on excessively today, the lessons seeming never ending. I seemed to fall asleep in a couple of lessons and keep the boys awake in others.

"Come on, stay up. We've got like, five minutes left" I said with a chuckle as I nudged Jimin to stay awake. He had his head rested on the back of his hand, slipping off it occasionally. I had to catch his head once or twice to stop him head butting the table. He groaned a little as he yawned and stretched out.

"Jimin" Taehyung whispered from the other side of me. Jimin opened one eye and looked over, humming in response. Taehyung leant over me, squashing me between the two of them which made me blush deeply. "I'll order you any pizza you want tonight if you fall asleep" Taehyung chuckled as Jimin's eyes opened wide. He looked at me, then Tae before laying on the desk and tried falling asleep.

Tae got off me, laughing quietly and I turned to him with a deep frown. "Are you trying to make him fail?" I whispered hurriedly to the laughing Tae who shook his head. "No, I just like irritating you" He replied and stuck his tongue out at me so I hit him in the chest. He pouted and held his chest, pretending to be really hurt then pretended to die. I rolled my eyes with a smile and glanced over at Yoongi, who was once again staring at me. I frowned slightly and he looked away, seeming irritated.

"Hey, what's up with Yoongi?" I turned to Taehyung who had begun clicking a pen repeatedly. He stopped clicking and shrugged then resumed clicking. "Not sure, he's been off all day" He replied quickly as he stared at the pen. I sighed as the bell went shook Jimin who must've fallen asleep.

"What?" He mumbled sleepily as he sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked around and saw everyone leaving but our group then smiled. "You owe me a pizza" He smiled at Tae who held his hand out to him which Jimin high-fived. The rest of the boys wandered over and we all began leaving together. We laughed and joked as we walked home together until I separated off my own way. There was a small section of street I had to walk alone on before meeting with my brother who wasn't there today. I shrugged it off and continued walking, Cutting through an alley. I stopped for a moment in the alley to check my phone for any messages when suddenly I was grabbed from behind.

The pair of hands began to tear at my clothes, ripping open my shirt as Male walked to my front, grabbing my arms to stop me moving. "Help!" I screamed before the man behind stuffed a rag into my mouth. The two men then pushed me against the alley wall and examined me. I looked desperately towards the street, hoping someone would see. No one did.

As they came closer, another male approached. I began to cry when suddenly the third Male began to beat them up. The males turned to him and began beating the crap out of him, the singular male holding off well. He managed to keep them off him as much as they could before they scattered off. I slid down the wall, crossing my arms over my exposed chest and ungagging myself. The third male approached slowly and I shook my head at him, attempting to kick him. "Don't touch me!" I shouted at him. He stopped where he was and crouched down.

That's when I realised it was Yoongi. My eyes widened and I jumped forward, hugging him without realising what I was doing. I felt him tense up before I pulled back and saw his face was a mess.

"What happened?" He asked as he examined me. I looked down and covered my chest again to which he smirked a little. "I'm not going to do anything... yet" He chuckled and took off his jacket, handing it to me. I quickly put it on, not being able to speak out of shock. He sighed impatiently and stood up, offering me his hand. I took it slowly and he pulled me up, roughly grabbing my face and making sure I wasn't hurt. "You look fine"

"But you don't" I said quickly as I looked over the wounds on his face. He shook his head slightly and ruffled his soft, raven hair.

"This is nothing" He replied cockily. His voice was as icy as ever but it seemed slightly softer. I sighed and shook my head a little.

"As long as you think you are okay." I smiled a little at him and bowed ever so slightly. "Thank you" I began to walk away from him, hugging the jacket closer. It was quite cold but smelled just like him. I wonder why it was cold. Surely it should be warm, he's been wearing it all day.

I walked home quickly, avoiding any alleys if possible. I arrived home and went straight to my room, locking it so my brother couldn't come in.

"A-ro! Are you okay?" I heard him shout. I sighed as I laid down on my bed, still wearing the jacket. "I'm fine!" I shouted back before I rolled over and tried getting some sleep.