Part 20~

Yoongi P.O.V

"Hello. I'm Park Tagari" He said as he stared at me with a satisfied grin. I glared at him angrily, so badly wishing I wasn't in hospital right now because I wanted to kill him. I wanted to so badly yell out 'Help! The man who tried to kill me is here' but that would make things worse. I glanced over at A-ro and worried for her safety, so I held her hand a little tighter. She looked down at our hands, then at me before turning back to Tagari.

"Are you a relative?" She asked politely. I kept my eyes on Tagari the whole time and he did the same.

"No, I'm a work friend" He replied. I saw A-ro frown slightly. God, I hope no one told her about the fighting. I glanced towards the door and saw Jin asleep outside. He didn't tell her, right? Tagari cleared his throat and crossed his arms as he looked down at A-ro. "Could you give me a moment with him please?"

"Uh- sure" She replied reluctantly. I didn't know what Tagari was planning but I didn't want her to leave so I grabbed her hand tighter. She turned to look at me and smiled a little. "I'm just outside" She said to me before slipping her hand out of mine and leaving. Tagari closed the door behind her and his smile disappeared in an instant.

"How the HELL did you live?!" He yelled at me. I smirked at him getting worked up and shrugged a little.

"Guess that little antidote of yours didn't work" I replied with a smug expression. Tagari growled and cracked his knuckles as he paced the room.

"You've really fucked my plan up, Min" He mumbled as he kept pacing. I chuckled a little but winced as it pulled on my ribs. Luckily he didn't see. "First you refuse to come back, then you break out of the building I put you in to take you back, then you destroy and kill loads of people but somehow survive." He muttered to himself as he stopped walking. He then looked outside towards A-ro and smiled evilly.

"Although, daddy isn't happy with his little girl right now. And he certainly isn't happy with you" Tagari stared at me with the grin on his face and I growled angrily at him.

"I swear to god if you touch her you will be DEAD!" I yelled at him. Tagari chuckled and shook his head.

"No, no. I won't do anything. But you will. You and all your little freakish pals" I frowned at him and looked towards A-ro again who was messing with Jin. "No, we won't do anything. But if you want her to stay safe, I want you to leave. You and those blood sucking dicks will all leave without telling her anything and start again. And if you don't, well, just imagine what she will look like at her funeral" Tagari laughed evilly and I turned to look at him.

I gathered spit in my mouth and launched it at him, hitting him right in the eye. He growled at me as he wiped it off and put his hands in his pockets. "Your getting out in a day or two. When you leave this hospital, you will leave for the U.S.A and all your little pals will work for us. Have fun" Tagari left without another word.