Part 25~

I crossed my arms as the boys all stared at me. I raised an eyebrow at them and tapped my foot softly.

"Something wrong? Oh I know. 'I've changed'" I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor, spreading my legs out. The boys all looked away and whispered between each other as Jungkook- I mean JK- timidly walked towards me and sat in front of me, crossing his legs.

"I'm so sorry" He said quietly, not looking at me. I knew he was sorry but I just couldn't accept it yet. I sighed and brought my knees up to my chest.

"I know you probably are" I said softly back to him. "But I just can't accept it yet" I added after staying silent for a minute. I glanced over at the boys and saw Suga sitting on the floor, looking at me. He looked so upset and looked away when I frowned slightly. It hurt me to see him like that and I so badly wanted to hug him.

"Who am I kidding. Of course I can forgive you. I found you and I'm not letting you leave all over again" I smiled at JK softly. I couldn't stay like this forever and seeing my best friends so hurt killed me. JK's face lit up and he leaped forward, hugging me tightly.

"So, are we okay now?" I heard Namjoon- Rap Monster- ask Jimin- ChimChim- who shrugged as he watched us. I hugged JK back with a smile and Jin- RJ- smiled softly.

"Yeah, id say we are. Look at those two" He chuckled as the boys turned to look at us. Everyone except Suga. I needed to go apologise to him and V.  After JK let go he giggled and got up, rubbing to the boys excitedly.

I slowly got up and walked over to V who was listening to JK with a big smile. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, looking down at me.

"Listen, I'm sorry" I said sheepishly, looking down. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up so I could look at him. He had his big box smile on and I smiled back. He then ruffled my hair and laughed as he hid behind Rap Monster(RM) who wasn't paying attention. I sighed deeply and turned around, seeing Suga still sat upset. I walked over to him and knelt by his side.

He didn't look at me at all. I sighed a little and played with my lip piercing for a minute. "Suga?" I said his new name which gained a small reaction. He looked up at me for a second before looking back down.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry" I added. He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. I immediately hugged him back and began to cry a little. He realised I was crying and pulled away, wiping my tears.

"I'm the one who has to say sorry, don't be so stupid A-ro" He smiled at me. I chuckled a little and sniffled as I smiled back at him. I looked him over with his new blue hair and smiled more.

"Blue looks really good on you" I winked at him. He laughed as he looked me up and down.

"Blonde is good on you. Like, wooooowweeee" He smirked as he tucked my hair behind my ear. I blushed deeply and flicked his nose.

"Calm down boy" I joked with him. He frowned at me, turning serious. My smile slowly faded as he did this and I bit my lip softly. He suddenly leaned forward and put his hand on the back of my head, his cold lips meeting mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back roughly. I could tell he missed me as we kissed and I put my arms around his neck.

"Oh my god, guys! We are right here!" J-Hope shouted from behind us. I giggled and broke the kiss, looking into his eyes. He smiled at me and flicked my nose before he looked over at the guys who were staring with their mouths half open.

"WERE YOU GUYS A THING?!" V suddenly shouted, making us all jump. I blushed and looked towards Suga hoping he would answer.  He looked like a deer in headlights as he looked towards me.

"Well, Will you be mine?" He asked me with a smile. I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" I joked, thinking back to how he used to be with me.

"Don't be stupid, I've always liked you. That's why I pushed you away" He replied. I looked up at him with a smile and tilted my head.

"In that case, yes" I giggled and hugged him.

"Ohhhhh. Does that mean we aren't dating anymore?" JK whined. I turned to him with a frown and laughed.

"Your week was up over a year and a half ago" He pouted and crossed his arms, sulking. I laughed again.

The bell for the end of lesson rang and we all left school together. It was just like when we lived in Korea. We all went to Jimin's new place and hung out all night. I texted my brother and told him I'd be staying with a friend and decided to stay the night with the boys.

As I was getting undressed for bed, I suddenly felt a cold pair of hands slip around my naked waist.