Part 9~

A-ro P.O.V

The day seemed to drag endlessly after what happened this morning. Yoongi and Jungkook had avoided the group for the whole of the day so I stuck with Jimin. The boys practiced their dances for the majority of lunch, struggling a little without the other two. They invited me to dance but I declined softly.

"Let's take a quick break guys" Namjoon panted as he went and had a drink. The rest of the boys joined him in getting a drink except for Jimin who sat by my side.

"What's wrong? You seem different today" He said softly as he took a quick drink. I smiled softly at him and shook my head.

"I'm fine" I assured him and nudged him softly as I saw him staring down at me. He rolled his eyes a little and grabbed my chin, turning my head toward him. He stared into my eyes and smiled slightly.

"Your eyes are glazed over. Not literally, obviously, but your thinking and not paying attention" He observed. I looked away awkwardly and felt a blush rise in my cheeks. I pulled his hand away and placed it on his lap.

"I'm fine" I said again, pushing it. He smiled softly at him and shook his head. The boys looked over at us and acted as if we were making out or something.

"Come on, you two. I want to carry on" Taehyung whined as he walked around in a circle. Jin grabbed him by the shoulders to stop him spinning.

"Your making me dizzy" He snapped as he let go. Taehyung pouted and looked down at the floor.

"Sorry, Jin Hyung" He apologised and sat on the floor with his legs crossed. Jin rolled his eyes at him and kicked him softly in the leg. Jimin got up and walked over to them them squatted beside Taehyung.

"Just ignore him. He's mean" He said to him softly. This granted him a smile from Tae who then stood up and went to the middle of the room. The rest of the boys followed suit and got into position and began dancing.

Yoongi P.O.V

I kept Jungkook with me for the most of the day, steering him away from A-ro and the boys. He whined, as I walked him around.

"Shut up. This is your own fault" I spat at him as we sat in the music room.

"But I want food" He whined again and laid down on the floor as I sat at the piano. I ignored him and played a few chords on the piano. He kept whining and grunting as he moved around the room. I messed up a chord and turned to him angrily.

"Can you just stop!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at the ground guiltily.

"Sorry Hyung" He said quietly and sat back on the floor with his legs crossed. I sighed and turned back to the piano, attempting again. I so badly wanted to destroy the damn thing every time I messed up but grunted instead.

"Can we eat now?" Jungkook asked quietly. I sighed and stood up, opening the door. His face lit up and he ran out the room towards the canteen. I jogged up to him to make sure he wasn't running to the boys and I lead him to the canteen. We sat there until the bell rang and then we headed to lesson. It would be hard to avoid them all in there so we sat together, away from the rest of the boys.