Part 16~

When I realised who it was, I buried my face into his shirt, crying. I didn't care what he had done to me before, he was here now. He heard me cry and gently stroked my hair, hushing me.

"I know what happened. Taehyung and Jungkook told us" He said softly. I had never heard him speak like this before. I calmed down as he continued to comfort me until I broke the long hug. He looked down at me with a small smile and I smiled back weakly. "Do you want to go see the boys?" I shook my head slowly.

"I just want to go home. Too much has happened today" I whispered. He nodded once and took my hand, leading me to the nearest empty classroom. He pulled me into a hug and I felt a sudden gust of wind. When he let go, we were in my house. I sat down on the sofa and he sat next to me, putting an arm around me.

"You don't have to stay" I looked up at him and he chuckled slightly.

"Yes I do. I've got to protect you. I promised myself I would do that" I smiled at that and turned on the tv, flicking through channels. Sitting with him like this made my heart almost jump out of my chest and it was hard to breath as butterflies flew a thousand miles an hour in my stomach. I hear him laugh a little and I turned to him with a frown.

"What?" I asked him, forgetting he could hear my heart. He chuckled again and smiled at me with his gummy smile which made me blush. He then pointed to my heart.

"Your heart is like about to explode or something" He laughed as I blushed harder, looking away. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of my wait and pushed me down onto the sofa, climbing on top of me. I blushed hard and looked away as he stared down at me with a smirk. "Wow. Your heart is somehow going even faster now" He chuckled.

"Stop it. That's creepy" I smiled at him as he looked into my eyes. I got lost in them as his face slowly got closer and my eyes slowly closed, so did his. After a second, our lips touched. His icy lips gave me a chill and I felt him smirk as he continued to kiss me, deepening it. I wasn't afraid of him anymore as we laid there. He put his hands either side of my face and kissed me more passionately. He licked his lips as he kissed me, asking for my permission to let him deepen the kiss more. I smiled softly and slightly opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue in.

More shivers covered me as he did this, causing him to smirk again. Suddenly, he slid his hands under my back and picked me up, keeping the kiss going. He began to walk and I assumed he was carrying me to my room which made me blush and my heart beat faster. He laid me down and broke the kiss as he laid over me with a smirk. I blushed hard as he began to kiss my neck and trailed his kiss down my body, moving my shirt out of the way. He grunted with irritation before he unbuttoned my shirt and slung it to the side. He kissed my belly button, looking up at me. Before he could get any further, we heard the front door open.

"Han A-ro!" My father shouted.