Part 27~

J-Hope P.O.V

I was walking past A-ro's room, heading to mine when I smelt her blood. The scent drove me crazy as I stood outside her door. I then heard her cry in pain and snapped out of the trance, trying to open the door. Locked. I smelled the air and knew instantly that it was Suga. I used my abilities to get in and yanked Suga off immediately. A-ro was as white as a sheet and had passed out how. I growled at Suga before smacking him hard, knocking him out.

I then ran to A-ro's side and bit my own wrist, causing myself to bleed. Without a second thought, I pushed it to her mouth, hoping it would heal her quickly. I heard Suga groan as I kept my wrist on her mouth. He looked over and chuckled slightly.

"Your fucked now. You've got a bond because you've done that" I glanced over at him with a frown. I forgot about that. I pulled my wrist away quickly and held it as the blood poured from it. Suga stood up and came to A-ro's side, holding her hand as he looked at me. "If you even touch her I'll kill you" He spat at me.

"Oh your one to talk!" I yelled at him at I clutched at my wrist that had finally stopped bleeding. "Your the one who just practically killed her! You should be thanking me" I hissed at him before I left the room.

Suga P.O.V

I held A-ro's hand for a while, waiting for her to wake up. Her pulse has slowed down but it was still beating. I felt so horrible for doing that. Her blood just drove me crazy and I lost control.

How could you do this to her again? You should've just kissed her instead!

I yelled at myself in my own head as I quietly cried by her side. She didn't move for a few hours and I fell asleep by her side. When I woke up, she still hadn't moved. I yawned and quietly left her room to try and sort myself out.

A-Ro P.O.V

I bolted upright in my bed. I looked around my room. Things seemed weird. Why could I see even better then before? I slowly moved around my bed. The noise of the sheets moving was deafening. What the hell? I sat down for a moment and closed my eyes. Wait, I wasn't breathing.

I jumped up and ran to the mirror. I was pale as heck. Around my eyes was slightly red. As I stared in the mirror, I suddenly remembered Suga over me.

Oh my god. He turned me. Oh my god. What do I do?!

I screamed in my head as I shakily stood up gulped a little. There was a taste of blood in my mouth. Did Suga give me his blood so I could live?

I slowly opened my door and walked into the main room, looking around. J-Hope was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. He smirked as I approached him.

"I thought you had woken up. I felt it. Suga was right" He suddenly got up and stood very close to me with a smirk. "We do have a bond"

"I don't understand. Who did this to me?" I frowned as I looked up into his eyes. He laughed a little and patted my head.

"Me. I saved you. Now you are like us. We have a bond now. You are now my slave, so to speak" He smirked at me as he grabbed my wrist with one hand and my waist with another. "I can do what I like with you" He leant down and slowly licked my cheek with a smirk. I pushed him away a little too hard and sent him flying into the kitchen, causing a loud crash.

The boys all ran out of their rooms and stared at me, then at J-Hope.

"Did he- you're a..." ChimChim stuttered as he walked around me, scamming me up and down. I then realised I was still in Suga's jacket and naked underneath. I blushed slightly and nodded.

"Yeah he did and yes I am" I replied. The boys all gasped slightly as they stared at J-Hope as he walked back in with a smirk.

"She's mine now. Don't even interfere" He walked back over to me and began to slide his hand up my leg. His hand was suddenly dragged away with the rest of him and he was sent flying into a shack of shelves.

We all turned to see Suga, absolutely furious.