Part 32~

I turned around to see all the boys- now including V- staring at us and the body. JK had his hands over his mouth while the others stood with their arms crossed.

"This has gone too far. What do you think is going to happen to us now?" RM asked calmly with an eyebrow raised. Suga sighed and stood up to face them, putting his hands in his pockets.

"We just have to take down the boss  and then we will be alright. A-ro can help, she is his daughter" He replied as he walked behind me and rested his chin on my head. I smiled a little.

"Yeah. I can get us in to wherever and then you deal with him" I agreed as I looked at the boys faces. V, ChimChim and J-Hope looked convinced but JK, RJ and RM didn't.

"You know what, I think we could do it. It would be easy enough" V said quickly as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. JK turned around and smacked him in the chest.

"Are you nuts?!" He yelled at him. V flinched and looked to the ground upset. "Wait, I'm sorry" JK realised what he had done and gently began to stroke his cheek. "Look, you lot do what you want. I need to take V off for a minute" he said quickly before he put an arm around V and took him up to his room.

Suga turned to me and tilted his head slightly. "Is something going on between those two?"

"I'm not sure. It would be cute if there was" I shrugged with a little smile. RM and RJ tutted impatiently as their gazes snapped between the body and Suga. I hugged Suga's arm a little.

"Come on guys. You don't want to fight anymore right?" Suga asked calmly. The remaining boys sighed and shook their head. "Then how about we get this body the fuck out of here and go shut down the place" He said quickly and walked over to the body. J-Hope walked over too and helped Suga take the body to the garden and burn it.

We then all sat on the sofa and discussed what the plan was. After about half an hour, JK and V joined us looking a little sweaty and jostled up. I bit my lip to stop my laughs as the boys all looked at me as if to say EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW.

I felt Suga's head droop slightly onto my shoulder and smiled a little when I saw he was asleep. I brushed my thumb against his soft lip before turning to the boys.

"I know where he will be most of the time. Night would be best. He usually goes to a pub and gets drunk" I told them. They all nodded slowly as we finished the plan without Suga.

A few hours had passed and he was still sleeping. I had laid him down with a pillow and blanket and told everyone to shut up.

I quietly put on the tv when I heard the door open slightly. I looked over to see RJ biting his lip and looking serious. I patted the free spot on the sofa next to me and he reluctantly sat down, staring at Suga intensely.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him as I glanced over at Suga. He had a deep frown and his fists were clenched.

"We need to put him away for a few hours. Just in case he wakes up" He said quickly as he played with his hands.