Part 35~

I flung the door open to see Suga kneeling over RM's dead body. My chest tightened and I sank to my knees with my hands over my mouth.

It wasn't a dream. It was the bond.

Suga turned to me with a menacing smile and twirled the knife in his hands. "Hello baby" He winked at me. I couldn't look at him as JK pulled me up and hid me behind him. "It's our turn to have some fun! Give her back!" Suga yelled at JK before leaping forward with the knife. He dodged it and Suga went crashing through a side table with a loud groan. RJ grabbed his wrists and pinned them down while V grabbed the knife and took it quickly to the kitchen. I hid behind JK as Suga writhed around growling like a rabid animal.

He smirked at me and beckoned me over with his eyes before a fist connected with his nose. I looked up and saw thatV had hit him hard. Suddenly, Suga's expression changed.

He looked terrified. He stared at us all as a tear rolled down his cheek. "What...happened?" He asked as his voice broke. I pushed past JK and knelt by Suga, hugging him. He hugged me back for a minute and I sat up as the boys let go.

His face flashed back to the murderous AGUST D and he grabbed my throat. I screamed as he held tightly, cutting off my air. My lungs felt as if they were on fire. I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head as everything went cold and dark. Suddenly, I was able to breathe again and I heaved in a big breath, the world coming back to me.

Suga was laid beneath me, knocked out. I slowly looked up to see ChimChim holding a rolling pin.

"Basement. NOW!" He screamed at us all. I slowly got off him and watched the boys take him away. My eyes slowly wandered to J-Hope and RM's dead bodies and I burst into tears. V ran up the chairs as I began crying and dashed to my side, holding me tight. He began to cry as we both looked at the bodies. ChimChim, RJ and JK slowly walked from the basement and sat on the couch, also crying. ChimChim was bent over J-Hope crying hysterically. He held his face in his hands and planted a deep kiss on his lips. RJ crawled over to RM and slowly put RM's head in his lap. He brushed his hair softly as he cried.

I had calmed down and now I was just in a state of shock. The boys soon calmed down too and we carried them to the back, burying them. People would question the deaths so we had to cover it up. We all sat on the sofa in each other's arms, completely silent.

We then heard a rapid knocking from the basement and turned to look towards it.

"A-RO?! WHERE IS SHE?! IS SHE OKAY?! SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!! IS SHE OKAY?!" Suga was screaming at the top of his lungs. I could feel through our bond it was him and ran down, unlocking the door.

Suga was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. He slowly looked up before launching himself at me. I flinched and backed away before he pulled me into a tight hug.

"What happened? Did you get hurt? Everyone is safe right?" He whispered hurriedly in my ear. I couldn't hug him back. I couldn't even speak.

He didn't remember any of it.