Part 31~

Yoongi P.O.V

I quickly threw on a jacket and headed to the kitchen. I frowned when I realised A-ro wasn't there. I turned around to see Tagari standing with a knife to her neck. I clenched my fists and growled at him as I walked towards him.

"You want her to get cut?" Tagari threatened as he grabbed A-ro's hair and yanked her head back. She whimpered a little. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at her, warning her not to try anything. She stayed completely still as Tagari chuckled. "Hmm. I could play a game with you. Yoongi, sit" He commanded. I growled at him again and he pressed the knife into her neck a little, causing her to bleed slightly.

Reluctantly, I sat down on the floor with my legs crossed. Tagari laughed loudly and pointed to me with the knife before putting it back on A-ro's neck. "Look how pathetic your boyfriend is" He hissed in her ear as he yanked her head back. I saw her smirk the slightest bit.

A-ro. Don't try anything. Please. I begged her in my head. She looked down at me as if she could her my thoughts and I knew by the way she was looking at me she was telling me she wouldn't.

"Yoongi, stand" Tagari laughed excitedly as I slowly stood up, keeping my eyes on the knife.

"Why are you here?" I spat at him. Tagari thought for a moment then shrugged slightly.

"I just wanted to have some fun" He whispered 'fun' into A-ro's ear before licking it with a large grin.

A-ro P.O.V

His tongue ran up my ear, causing me to gag as he held my head in place. I looked down at Suga, wanting him to help me. I didn't understand this. Was this the reason he had to leave?

Tagari let go of my head and slowly ran his hand up the front of my body with a satisfied groan. I felt so disgusted as I looked towards the ceiling. I could feel Suga's fury, it burned within me too.

What do we do? I asked myself as I looked over at Suga. He looked back and suddenly his voice filled my head.

Don't give him a reason to hurt you. He said softly in my mind. That was weird. I frowned slightly as I looked at him. He was now focusing on Tagari who had grabbed my head again. I grunted as he yanked my head back by my hair and laughed happily.

What happens if he dies? I asked Suga as a plan came to mind. He looked towards me angrily and shook his head slightly.

We will have to go on the run again or take down your father too. He said quickly as he glanced back at Tagari. Suddenly, I jolted my head back and smacked him hard in the nose. He stumbled back and I twisted his arm, causing him to drop the knife. Suga jumped in and picked up the knife as I pinned Tagari to the door. Suga walked over with a smirk and traced the knife along his cheek before digging into it. Tagari yelped our as a trickle of blood poured down his cheek.

"I'm getting what I deserve. And you will get what you deserve" Suga spat at him venomously. I smiled slightly as I held Tagari tightly. Suga was so attractive when he was mad. Wait, no. This is serious. Do that later. Tagari spat at Suga but it just missed him.

"Now here's the choice" I spoke up, making Suga a little shocked. "We either kill you and destroy your little company or you and your group leave now and don't bother us again" Tagari turned to face me but Suga yanked his head back so he staring at him.

"Don't even think about looking at her" He growled. Tagari rolled his eyes.

"Kill me. Take down the company. See if I care. All it will do is destroy your family, Han A-Ro" He muttered towards me. I held him even tighter, feeling his arm crack under my grip. He yelped in pain as he tried to kick Suga. He dodged it and cut his leg deeply. Tagari struggles to stand as he weeper with pain.

"Kill it is" Suga smirked. I let go of Tagari and threw him into the centre of the room before Suga leaped on top of him, slitting his throat. He then wiped some of the blood with two of his fingers and stuck them in his mouth with a satisfied grin. I slowly walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Well done" I whispered in my ear as I kissed his neck softly. The door then opened and we heard several gasps.

"What have you done?!" JK yelled as they closed the door.