Part 19~

A-ro P.O.V

I woke up in a soft bed. It wasn't mine. It can't have been Yoongi's. I yawned and sat up, jumping when I saw Jin sitting at the end of the bed.

"Hi" He smiled softly. It seemed like something was troubling him and I instantly thought about Yoongi.

"Where is he?" I got up and looked around quickly. "Where is he? Is he hurt?!" I yelled at him. Jin sighed slightly and nodded.

"Badly hurt. We can go see him now if you'd like" He said softly as he got up and grabbed my shoulders softly. "You have to stay calm. If you get worked up so will he and he may come out of his stable condition. No one knows how he survived, not even us. We do have a better tolerance to injuries but not even someone like us could survive that." I looked to the floor as he spoke and let out a shaky breath. "I want you to eat first" Jin said softly, almost like a mother. It made me think about my mother and how I lost her. I then thought about how I could be loosing Yoongi and burst into tears. Jin pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly. "He will get through it. Trust me, he's been through a lot due to his old job".

I then remembered Yoongi said he worked for my dad and pulled out of the hug, wiping me tears. "What was his job?" I asked curiously. Jin frowned slightly.

"Underground fighting. You know illegal fights with weapons ect. No rules apply. If you die you lose sort of thing" I frowned and thought about it, wondering if that was why he looked like he had been beaten up. But I had no idea that was the business my father ran. Jin shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. "It was a bad place for him but he got out of it. I really just hope this isn't to do with that" He sighed before patting me on the head. I smiled softly at him and he smiled back. "Come eat. I made breakfast" He said before leaving quietly.

I got dressed and got ready to see Yoongi before I sat down at the table and ate Jim's delicious breakfast. I thanked him and he drove me to the hospital. I held onto his arm tightly as we waited to be told we could go in and see him.

"You can enter now" A nurse said to us as she exited his room and walked away. I jumped up and ran in, grabbing his hand softly. He didn't respond to it at all as he laid there with things stabbed into him and The heart monitor beeped at a regular speed. I looked at his battered face and body as I held his hand. I reached out and stroked his cheek softly. His eyelids fluttered slightly and the heart monitor beeped differently for a second before going back to normal.

Jin stood behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Say hi" He whispered as he sat behind me. I gently sat on the bed, facing him and stroked his hand gently.

"Yoongi. I'm here. It's A-ro. Don't worry, I'm not letting you go again" I said, my voice cracking slightly. The heart monitor beeped irregularly and Yoongi's eyes fluttered again. I felt his hand tighten around mine before he suddenly sat up and kissed me deeply. I froze at his sudden kiss and kissed back as the heart monitor beeped like crazy. Nurses rushed in quickly and gasped as they saw us kiss. After a minute of the nurses and Jin watching, Yoongi broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. I began to cry and hugged him a little too tight. He groaned and winced as I let go quickly.

"You came" He smiled at me weakly as I helped him lay back down. The heart monitor went back to how it should and the nurses all left, talking about the kids and how he suddenly woke up.

"Jin is here too" I pointed over to Jin who was sat with his mouth had open. Yoongi looked over and laughed a little, wincing as it caused him pain. Jin blinked quickly and smiled back, waving a little at him.

"I'll uh- I'll leave you two to do your thing" He said awkwardly before leaving and closing the door behind him. I turned back to Yoongi and he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry I left you" He said guiltily as his smile faded.

"No, no. Don't be" I said back as I stroked his cheek a little again, rubbing my thumb over his stitches gently. The door quietly opened and I turned to see an unfamiliar man. He bowed to me with a smile and looked towards Yoongi.

"Hello. I'm Park Tagari"