Part 34~

A-ro P.O.V

I laid in Suga's bed, listening to his shouting. I could tell that wasn't him and it scared me. I wanted to go down and help him but to be honest I was absolutely terrified. I slowly made my way down to the main room where the rest of the boys were talking. They turned to me with a smile.

"Do you wanna go out somewhere? Get away from that" JK said softly as he referred to Suga. I nodded and sat down by ChimChim who pulled me into a hug. "Well, we can go to the theme park today if you'd like" JK added. V nodded excitedly and clapped his hands together.

"YESYESYESYES!" He giggled as JK wrapped his arms around V.

"Do we just leave him here?" I asked quietly as I looked towards the basement. He had gone silent now which worries me slightly. RM shook his head in response.

"No, J-Hope and I will stay here and keep watch. We don't like rides" He chuckled softly and J-Hope nodded.

"Go get ready. We can go now" RJ smiled and pushed me towards my room. I got up and went to get dressed, walking past the basement on the way.

"A-ro" I heard Suga call. He sounded scared and in pain. I felt my heart shatter and I quickly began to go down the stairs when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"It's not him. Trust me." ChimChim said sternly as he pulled me away. He lead me to my room and stood outside while I got ready. Once I came out, he smiled softly at me. "You are beautiful" He blushed slightly. I smiled back and blushed too. He then took my hand and lead me to the large car we were going to be using, saying goodbye to J-Hope and RM on the way.

Suga P.O.V

I heard them all leave and smiled to myself. I was now left with the two most helpless ones of the group. I sat on the mattress and closed my eyes, imagining their death.

My hand closed around Hoseok's throat and I squeezed tightly. His face was the perfect picture of terror as he tried to fight me off so I squeezed tighter. He stopped fighting as he tried to beg me to stop.

"Yoo...ngi. P-please... stop"

I smiled evilly and grabbed his head, twisting it roughly. He fell to the floor with his neck bruised and his head at an odd angle. I then turned To Namjoon who had frozen in place. He slowly held out his hand to me and kept his eyes on me at all times.

"Yoongi. Stop it. This has gone too far"

I laughed loudly at him as a knife appeared on the table. I picked it up and ran my finger along the blade, causing a cut to open. I watched the blood dribble down my finger slowly before I leaped at Namjoon and stabbed it in his hand. Another appeared and I slowly pushed it into his jaw, causing him to scream louder.

The screams were music to my ears. I tilted my head back with a large smile as I listened and enjoyed. I then pushed the knife to where his heart was and slowly, inch by inch pushed it in. His blood poured out all over his lap as the colour drained from him and his eyes rolled back into his head.

The door then slowly opened and I smirked as I turned to see A-ro.

"Hello baby. It's our turn to have some fun"

A-ro P.O.V

I woke up in the car, screaming. I was sweating badly and ChimChim was holding onto me tightly.

"We have to go back! NOW!" I screamed at RJ. He suddenly slammed on the breaks and turned the car around, speeding home.