Part 29~

His lips were so soft and smooth. They didn't seem cold on mine anymore, I suppose that's because I was cold too but being this close to him made me feel warm. I felt him smirk against my lips as he gently slipped his tongue into mine. He pulled away after he did that and smiled at me.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long" He said deeply. His deep voice made me feel exited, especially being this close to him. He leant down to my neck and kissed it. He then nibbled at it as he sucked it slightly. He was making a hickey.

I was so into the moment I just him. I ran my hands through his hair before he pulled away and began to kiss my lips again. I felt his hand slowly move up my thigh when I quickly stopped it. He pulled away with a frown.

"What's wrong?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at me.

"I'm really enjoying this, trust me. I just can't carry on now that I'm with Suga. I'm sorry" He nodded and laid back down quietly. He kept his hand over me before his phone began to ring.

V picked it up as he sat up and looked down at me. "Mhm. Okay. Right. Well I don't want him to go. But you can't do that it's impossible!" He frowned deeply as he stared down at the ground. I sat up and tilted my head, asking him what was wrong. He put up one finger that said 'one second'. "You'd have to make one of them almost bleed out. Or you'd have to- yeah that one. She won't like it and neither will he. No, he will kill him."

He sighed deeply and stood up, pacing as he ruffled his hair. "Well she won't mind that I'm sure. I'll talk to her now. Okay. Bye" He up and sat in front of me with his hands intertwined with each other.

"Listen, J-Hope is screwed up now with this whole mess and we have one way to fix it."

"Just tell me. I want it fixing" I said quickly as I put my hand over his.

"Well, you'll either have to intake someone else's blood or kill J-Hope. Now we know you don't want to do the second so we are giving you the Choice of who's blood you want to take" He spoke quickly, looking at everywhere but my face. I nodded slowly as he explained and immediately thought about Suga.

But he almost killed me.

I sighed and looked up at V. "I want it to be Suga" I said slowly. He nodded slowly.

"Thought so. We will have to do it soon though and it may cause you some pain. A lot of pain actually" He said as he gently stroked my face. I smiled at him and nodded again.

"I'll be okay. I'm stronger now" He smiled at me with his big boxy smile and nodded once.

"Yes you are. We should get back now" He helped me up and walked me to the car. Before we got in, he pinned me against the bonnet and roughly kissed me. He backed away with a smirk and climbed in the car. I blushed deeply and climbed in after him.

We arrived at ChimChim's house and entered quietly. J-Hope was sat in the kitchen and Suga was sitting on the couch. Both were in bad shape. RJ ran over quickly and sighed as he rolled his eyes. 

"They tried killing each other" He said as if it was nothing new. I walked past RJ and sat by Suga's side. He shuffled closer and pulled me into a tight hug before he put his hands either side of my head and kissed me deeply.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered as he pulled away. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I know. I forgive you" I looked towards J-Hope who was smirking at me. I felt uneasy and hid behind Suga who put his hand on my thigh and gently stroked it.

"So they told you what we have to do?" He asked me quietly. I nodded and he sighed.

"Your sure?" He asked me as he glanced towards V who was watching closely. I nod again. "Please just don't hold the pain against me" He said softly as he pouted slightly.

Suga then lead me to his room and sat me on his bed. "I want it to be done in a special way" He smiled at me as he shoved me down onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head. He then bit his wrist roughly before putting it to his own mouth. Slowly, he leant down to me and kissed me, letting the blood go into my mouth.