Part 38~

Suga P.O.V

I rested my head on A-ro's shoulder and closed my eyes, hoping the black dots would dissapear. I felt angry for some reason, really angry. I didnt understand. RJ sighed as he moved my hair from out of my face.

"I need you to open your eyes" He asked softly. I slowly opened them, looking at him. My eyes widened as i saw his throat was slit. He smiled at me softly as blood trickled from his mouth and gushed from his neck. I turned quickly, looking at A-ro. She had deep brusing in the shape of a hand around her throat as if she'd been strangled. 

I got up and stumbled back as i looked at V, JK and ChimChim. V's shirt had been slashed open and there was a deep cut on his front, pouring with blood over him and JK who looked as if his head had been bashed in. It was an odd shape as he frowned at me slightly. Everyone was frowning.

"Suga... What's wrong?" ChiChim asked as he held out a hand towards me. He had a belt wrapped tightly around his neck tightly. There was a cut under it from the grip of the belt that trickled steadily.

"You! All of you are wrong!" I pointed furiously at each of them before i squeezed my eyes tight, dropping to my knees. I hit myself hard in the head a few times but dropped my arms to my sides slowly after a minute. I slowly reached into my pocket and pulled out a pocket knife that i kept on me at all times.

I then slowly dragged it against the skin of my wrist, despite the screams of A-ro. I felt cold as my blood drained from my shredded wrists. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the blade was taken from my hands and i was laid down.

I was dizzy and cold. It was dark and everything was loud.

"Please Yoongi!" I heard A-ro crying as someone lifted me up. I wasnt healing. I wondered why.

I wonder why blood is red.

I was put in the car and i felt it speed off.

I wonder why cars are made from metal.

"Come on, Yoongs. Stay with me" JK's voice echoed as he roughly wrapped something around each of my wrists.

I wonder why people fear death.

Bright lights and fast speaking suddenly appeared. Something suddenly covered my mouth and I felt myself sllip away.

"I love you Yoongi" I suddenly heard her scream from somewhere.

But it was dark.

But it was cold.

But i think i was dead.