Part 21~

A-ro P.O.V

Yoongi was finally being released from the hospital and I could move in with him now. Although it was 8pm, we still decided to take him home today. I had been staying with Jimin for the past couple of days with the rest of the boys in his large house. His parents were super rich and they landed their large house for us to stay in until Yoongi was okay.

Namjoon was driving me to the hospital so we could go and collect Yoongi. He looked like he had something on his mind, something really serious. I bit my lip to stop myself from asking. I didn't want to bring up anything in case he didn't want to talk about it. As we packed Yoongi's stuff into the car, he seemed upset about something too. He should be happy, he's getting out of the hospital. We all piled into the car once we finished at the hospital and headed back to Jimin's place.

Namjoon had told Yoongi to rest and he would help us move into his place in a day or two. The journey was quiet and there was a stillness in the air. I hated it.

"I'm fine" Yoongi spoke up out of no where as if he could read my thoughts. I nodded slowly as I looked out the window, watching houses and cars fly past. We arrived quickly and unpacked his things before helping him into the house. He grunted in frustration as he pushed Namjoon and I off him.

"I can do it myself!" He yelled at us. I flinched a little as he shouted and stood my his side as he entered the house. The boys were all sat waiting for him and smiled as he entered. Their smiles faded as they saw how cold he was being and one by one, walked off to parts of the house. Yoongi sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"Do you want to go to your room so you can rest?" I asked him politely. He just shook his head. "Do you want anything to eat?" He shook his head again. I opened my mouth to ask if he was okay but he turned to me with an angry expression.

"I'm fine. Just stop it and leave me alone" I felt hurt as he spoke to me so coldly. I sighed and nodded a little before going off to my room. It was just about to go 9 so i decided to get some sleep. Today had been pretty busy and I was exhausted so I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Yoongi P.O.V

Taehyung came and sat next to me quietly with a sad look on his face. "She's asleep. Shall we get ready?" He asked quietly. I nodded and he gathered the rest of the boys. We all sat in the kitchen and pulled out the many boxes of hair dye we had bought earlier and died each other's hair. We then quietly discussed new names.

I would be Suga.
Jimin would be ChimChim.
Jin would be RJ.
Jungkook would be Kookie or JK.
Taehyung would be V.
Namjoon would be Rap Monster.
Hoseok would be J-Hope.

We all quietly packed our things, constantly checking on A-ro. Before we left, I went to her room quietly. I sat on her bed and began to cry as I held her hand. I knew she would never forgive us for this. We couldn't even text her. I gently kissed her on the lips one last time before writing her a note.

We had to leave. It's to protect you. Please don't forget about us. We will find you again, we promise. We will all miss you so much.

-Y.

P.S. I love you

I left the note on the table and we got in a taxi to take us to the airport. We got on a plane to the U.S.A all knowing this is where our lives ended.