Chapter 1:Learning the Planned Invasion

2025,Anthony's Family's new mansion and New Smosh HQ,San Francisco.

The Family earned money by selling their guns to Legal Buyers.They Made $20,000,000.Then they will throw a Housewarming party with their fellow youtubers,namely Matthew Santoro,Shane Dawson,Harley Morenstein(Epic Meal Time),Pewdiepie,Cutiepie and NigaHiga.

Anthony's POV

Time 6:00 PM

The First Man who went to my house is my Dad.Frantic,he told me something secretive.He told me in 1990,They conducted a Mission in 'Nam 17 Years after NVA Soldiers captured Saigon.Then he showed me in CNN."We have learned that the Destruction of the Vietnamese Army Base in 1990 and who will need to take the blame.We Can invade it in any hour"The Vietnamese Main General said as i was suprised yet confused.But all the Partygoers are now arrived.Let's Partay."Matt, Come here"i said as Me and Matt went to the basement.It has a box that has guns."Okay dad told me Nam can invade us soon so we must prepare the guns.Its Dad's old M16A2,2 Walther PPK,5 Five-Sevens,Dad's Old M1911A1,My Grandpa's Old Thompson still working,My Grandpa's old M1917 Revolver and a Sharps Rifle but still working."Okay im hungry."Anthony said as they went upstairs and ate Pizza and Harley , as always made a sandwich out of bacon from the fridge.Then Kalel invited me to drink beer. "I am not alcoholic,Kalel."I said as she just encouraged me to just drink a can of Budweisder.Then later when she is talking to Marzia,i dumped the beer on the dump.Then i checked the Air Raid shelter.It has Shotguns,M14s and M1911A1s.I Spended 50,000 Dollars on that thing.It has Stone and metal plus concrete walls.it has Food and Water Supply that will last A Group for decades.And its not perishable.Then it has a supply of 100,000 Dollars in case of Economy breakdown and Hazmat Suits and even a Rocket ship.Then i checked the Helmets,Armor and army suits.Then some etcs like medicines,entertainment like walkman,ipad and books.Then Ellie come at the shelter "Lets go dad" She said as i gesture her to wait as i fixed a jammed Pistol.Then we party until we slept in the anti air raid Shelter.