Chapter 6:Operation Retaliation

August 5th, Near Washington DC AirSpace

Allen's POV

A Tactical Air Force Group of C130 with Airborne troops from America,France,Canada and Philippines are racing to the Airspace of Washington DC,the still capital of the Foreign Invaders.We (Me,Arjay,Enrique,Mark and Honasan) are in a B52 Bomber while the others are in one of the C130 Codenamed Dragon.There are also fleets of  A10 Thunder Bolts,F15s and F22 Raptors to escort the Big Planes.In Case of Failure,The Citizens of Washington DC who are Americans will evac to the Canadian Border protected by 850,000 United States Military Soldiers and we will drop a Nuke (Well which ordered by The President and in case of another fail,President Howard has the Nuclear Football.Back at the Current Situation I am the Pilot of the B52.We are nearing the Airspace.Then Vietnamese soldiers uses DsHks to fire at us as an Flak."Drop the Bombs!"I said as we heard screams from the Vietnamese Army.My Bombardier(Arjay)didnt drop the bombs so he checked why the viets screamed.Because a Large Guerilla Group with Guy Fawkes masks attacked the Viets using Bows and Crossbows.Then my Bombardier just drops bombs at some Vietnamese Garrison."Allen,Go to the White House and Bomb it."President Howard said as i agreed to bomb the White house.We are Near the White House.But the White House Is Defended by MiGs.Then We Crashed near the South Lawn."Hands up!"The Viet Special Forces Soldiers pointed their guns at us.We are now Prisoners of the Vietnamese Army."Allen!Allen!"Anthony said through a communicator in my pocket.A Viet gave it to a Man in a 4 Star General Suit.It Was their Leader, Tran Nguyen, A 64 Years old who is part of the Vietnamese Garrison Liutenant Dan and His Men destroyed in 1990."I Know your Father is Liutenant Dan Padilla who destroyed our base.And this 5 Filipino Men are my prisoners.Yes,Countinue to bomb My Capital but expect an attack on your base.We have 3 Sattelites the Soviets gaved us years ago.And it knows your base."Nguyen said as he drops the communicator and shoots it with his Makarov Pistol.The Bombings countinued the the Nuclear Attack never happened.But the Operation that will end this war early didn't Work out.They Captured 4000 Filipinos,3400 Canadians,3100 French and more than 5000 Americans.Nguyen will send us to a modified Hao Lao Prison.It can store Millions of Prisoner but we are the only prisoners there.