Chapter 2:The Invasion and the succesfull Defense

Day Later

Lt.Dan's POV

"Wake up!'" I said to my Son as i saw the Vietnamese Air Force's Sukhoi Su 27 bombards the neighborhood but didnt hit the mansion.Then a M1 Abram tanks breaks their fence.5 US Marines armed with M16A4 Rifles and wearing Gas mask went out with 2 Wounded Men in suit and gas mask.Then the People breaked in the door.I jumped in one of the Soldier and removes his mask."Dad,dont hurt him."Anthony said as the others removed the masks.One of them is President Howard and the other one is Vice Presdient Harry.

Anthony's POV

"Cpl Allen?"I asked."Not Anymore.Master Sgt.Enrique is Lance Corporal,Mark is Gunnery Seargent and Arjay?Well SSgt."Master Sgt  Allen said as we saw Vietnamese Soldiers shoot their FALs and AKs at the mansion.Then the 4 Marines defended the President.Then murdered the Vietnamese Soldiers."Okay so Vietnam bombarded West Coast and the Air Forces of Vietnam dropped Paratroopers at east Coast.Plus we need to get those guns"Allen said as his men took the guns of the dead Vietnam Soldiers.Then Kalel and Marzia treated the wounds of the President and Vice President."What happened to him?"Kalel asked arjay."In Washington DC,We transfered the Capital to New Hampshire.But once we got there, a Vietnamese Soldier shot them both until he is killed by a Shell of a Vietnamese Destroyer.Then we went to a M1 Abram and travelled for days.We found your Adress in the directory of San Francisco."Arjay said as Ellie's Fellow Classmates with guns arrived."Dad i like you to meet John,Alex and Pia."She said as a Vietnamese Squadron moves in not shooting.But it lets off an Electro-Magnetic pulse that only affects communication.Then American Abram Tanks and Soldiers move up the street.On a Mobile Vehicle , is General George S Patton III,Brigadier General Douglas MacArthur and General Maximillian De Gaulle(Charles De Gaulle's grandson).The Wounded President Howard Greeted them."Your Men should hold off the advancing Vietnamese in the Golden Gate Bridge.If you have to, call the USS Vanguard off shore and bomb the Golden Gate Bridge."The President said to the three."Okay sir, we will do our best.Wait,how did you get here?"Patton asked as i explained to them how they got here."Okay.They should join us Mister President"MacArthur said as i look behind, see the team prepared.

Near the Golden Gate Bridge

Patton's POV

"Sir,the Machine guns,Flak and Field Guns/Artillery are now prepared.The men are now prepared"Soldier 1 said to me."Yeah okay Carry On"I said as i pulled my Single Action Army Revolver with Ivory Grip.The Soldier commanded his troops to hold the line.MacArthur has a M1911A1 with Iron Grip."Okay so the vietnamese army is arriving"Anthony said as i pulled my binocaulars and saw the Vietnamese Army.Then i shoot at the vietnamese."Use the Tanks!"I said as my Abram Tanks their T62s."Im Gonna Call Vanguard"MacArthur said as De Gaulle reaches him his IPhone(wow)."No!Wait for it"I said to them.

Matt's POV

My AK47 is running out of Ammo.But i have an extra gun,the Field Gun.No one uses it.So i uses it to shoot at the tanks.Begginers Luck because i destroy 6 Tanks in less than 10 Minutes.Patton Reaches for his Camera and took a picture of me destroying tanks.Then Anthony rans out of Ammo too.We saw the Vietnamese Air Force's Su 27 arriving.He uses the Flak to destroy them all."Good Fellow"De Gaulle said as he took  his video camera and videos Anthony destroying Su 27.Then the Vietnamese Are so stubborn."Call in Vanguard"De Gaulle said as the American Soldiers go to a Safe distance.Golden Gate bridge is destroyed in a Blink of an eye.But Victory is ensure and California is not Counquered.

At the House

"I Award you two with the Medal of Honor"President howard said as he pulls 2 Spare Medals .Then a Celebration.But we learn USA is under the clutches of  Vietnam.