Chapter 4:The Second and Third Liberation

2 Days Later,Nevada

Dwayne's POV

The Vietnamese Army is ready to face us.But they didnt know that the Canadians have Already Liberated Washington State,Oregon and Idaho.Then we heard 100 Huey dropping  5000 Filipino Marines."What the?"The Vietnamese Officer said as his whopping 2 Million Soldiers and Half A Million tanks take that us an another Enemy.Then 50 FA 50 Golden Eagles attacked the Vietnamese.With Rockets and Machine Guns, killed 50000.Then 1 Million Canadian Soldiers With machine Gun Half Tracks attacked them."Fire!"Anthony said as Me and 150,000 other Resistance Soldiers fired our Weapons.Then A Squadron of Canadian Hawk Jets bombed the Vietnamese Tanks."Give me the Rocket!'I said as Channing Gave a LAW Rocket Launcher.We Saw a Vietanmese C17 That will drop a Ballistic Bomb on us.Then I SHot the cockpit.It Explodes and crashes.Then The Vietnamese Retreated.We Decided to March and liberate Utah.But We first Celebrate in the City.

2 Weeks later,Outside Utah

Channing's POV

We Recruited a Whopping 1.5 Million Men as Troops and their Wives as medics.Then we made 50,000 Tanks.But Anthony made sure when we go back to san fran,the Base Will be 1,000,000 Square feet.So the President gaved him a Cheque of  $900,000 while Vice President gaved him $200,000  in a form of Cheque.Anthony exchange it for Cash and hid it  on his cash box with 2 locks.Its on the House.Then We Heard that Vietnamese Soldiers have set Machineguns and Flak Guns and some Field guns in the boarder.But the Filipino Army attacked them.But we saw them in an Ambush. "Tawagin mo ang mga Amerikano!(Call the Americans!)" The Filipino Officer,Lt.Baldomero Honasan said as he fires his last shot of his M1911A1.Then We Arrived.Vietnamese Still fighting."Here!"I said as i gave a Spare M16A4 to Honasan.Then The Filipino Reinforcement of 300,000 Men (Drafted,Conscripted or Join on their own Free Will).Then The Battle Stops.Vietnamese Soldiers Surrendered.

Later at the Headquarters after taking the Train

The President of Philippines,President Pedro Luna greeted the President."I Understand the Resistance has only Few Guns for its 1.5 Million Men.But even if after the 2014 Tension,Chinese President Hu Jin Ping and I agreed to Help the United States.We Can Give you 17,000,000 Pesos and Hu can give you 17,000,000.Dont Worry, our economy torpedoed and our Military Budget are both Trillions of Dollars.But our Countries are still strong"Luna said as he gives Brief cases that contains the money he said but its on dollars."Thank you"Howard said as He and Harry shaked hands with Luna as Luna and 150 Thousand Soldiers went to the Airfield on their Limo Fleet and to their AC130s protected by F16s(Like Luna said,Trillions of Dollars are spent to their Defense Structure).The other Filipino Soldier helped us to build up the base so it can be enough for  1.5 Million Men,Plus the other Filipino Soldiers.It took us 2 Months to finish it but the State and other liberated states are still free from Vietnamese Clutches.But for 1.5 Million Men,We only have 200,000 Guns.So We need to buy guns and equipment as well as Supplies like Food,Water and Medicines."Me,anthony,Matt,Pewdiepie,Dwayne and you will go and collect guns."Ian said as we ride on a Limo with a Machine Gun and to take every gun in the State.Anthony said he buried 2.6 Million Guns underground the Damaged Flag Pole.