Chapter 8:The 3rd and 4th Liberation and Mexican Assault

NigaHiga's POV

Year 3 January 4th, Arizona

I Joined the Guy Fawkes Guerillas so we fight in Guy Fawkes Mask and uses Mauser Rifles because we are The Regular Corps of the Resistance.We Will Conduct the Liberation on 4 AM.

4 AM, Arizona Border

"Fire!"I said as my 1500 Guy Fawkes Guerillas fired their mausers at an advancing Vietnamese Platoon.Then We Gave Mausers to the Folks in the State and Guy Fawkes mask and they Joined.There are only 100,000 Weak Vietnamese Regular Soldiers.And 500 Fawkes Guerrilas with Colt Machine Guns and Krupp Guns fired them at the Vietnamese.Then Tanks move in from the Vietnamese Brigade but we only have Renault FT Tanks.So We Used them but we bought Victory for the Fawkes Side. "Send the Air Force!"The Vietnamese Officer said as He Sent Sukhoi Jets.But Because of WW1 Arsenals, we have 1000 Reproductions of Spirit of St Louis with Machine Guns.Then Harley's 300 Men of Guy Fawkes Soldiers armed with Gewehr 98 Rifles advances.Then Sohinki,Joven,Lasercorn and Mari's 600 Men of Guy Fawkes Masks attacked the Vietnamese Troops from the West.Then We Removed our Guy Fawkes masks and burned it.Then We Wiped out the Vietnamese.They are the Only Ones stationed at Arizona.We Can Liberate Colorado.But First We Change into Filipino Revolutionary Uniforms.We Are armed with Gewehr 98.

Colorado 9:00PM

Harley's POV

The City has 100,000 Vietnamese Soldiers and 50,000 American Collaboraters that has guns given by the Vietnamese Army.We Decide to attack them using the Krupp Guns from the Outskirts.Then the 1,000 Men charged.The Vietnamese Have planted Machineguns (PKMs and Maxims) and Shoots the Men."Fire!"I said as they fired their rifles.Then We All Advanced.The Vietnamese only has 30 Men inside and a Platoon of Special forces.They made a last stand.Then We Have Retaken Colorado.But We Decided that Utah and Colorado will be our Headquarters and we are Renamed Magdalo Faction (Based on the Magdalo Faction of Katipunan.Honasan would be proud).We Only Have Mausers and the Red Flag like the Katipunan.We Have European Style Swords and Filipino Bolo Swords.We have recruited 400 Men.We also said to anthony we are ceding from the Resistance but they just said okay.We also employed 500 Telegraph Operators in case of Phone and Communication failure.Then Niga Higa is President,I was the Vice President,Sohinki is the Secretary of State and Faction,Lasercorn Treasurer,Joven is the Secretary of War and Mari is the Prime Minister and Speaker of Faction."Let us Celebrate"Joven said as he puts 5 Jack Daniels and Chips and Dips.Later,We Gained 1000 Renault Tanks out off Tank Musuems here and in Utah.Then We Are making an Assault on the New Mexico .But we heard Vietnam sent a telegram to the Mexican Bandits that they will give $100,000,000 to fund a Invasion to the Resistance Teritory.And So it was true.

Sohinki's POV

Near the Mexican Border

Me,Joven,Lasercorn,Mari and 2 Other Katipuneros are spying the Mexican Bandits.They have 500,000 Bandidos(Bandits in Spanish) and they are on horseback armed with AK47s.Much Advance than us but we want to fight old style.Then the Bandidos saw us."Defend!"I said as we fired our Mauser Rifles at the Bandidos.Then a Brigade of Katipuneros led by 2 Great Grandchilds of 2 Great generals,General Gregorio Del Pilar III and General Emilio Aguinaldo IV.The two are armed with Revovlers and Swords while their men are armed with Mausers.Then the bandidos retreated.Then our Army Celebrated.