Chapter 7:Prison Break and Space War

A Year Later,January 30(Tet Holiday)

Arjay's POV

The War still wages on.The Resistance and the Guy Fawkes Guerillas vs the Large Vietnamese Armed forces plus 5 Battalions from the Cuban Army.But we are in the Hao Lao Prison working as Metal Makers.We are Planning a Prison Break.We will make a Long Run to the River and swim towards the USS Vanguard offshore.Maybe not swim because we can steal some Kayaks in the Kayak Store.

We are welding metals when suddenly a Vietnamese Soldier with a Prostitute comes in to well,abuse us."Damn you two!"I said as i give them a Painful death by strangulation.We sneak to the Armory and took some shotguns and Bolt Action Rifles.Also We sneak into 150 Cells and take us all the Prisoners."Hey you!"A Viet Special Forces Machine gunner said as Beams of Light shot at the sky.2 NASA Spacecraft with guns killed the Machinegunner.Then our plan is cancelled because we are sucked up to Spacecrafts and into the orbit

Orbit of the Earth

We learn that NASA Developed a Military Wing Classified since 1969.The Military Wing leaders is non other than General Franklin Santoro and Brig.General Mordecai Watterson.We also learned that Vietnamese War Ships(On Space) will come to battle us.2 Minutes and a Half later, 7 Vietnamese Space War Ships battled us.We manned the Space Cannons which are basically particle beam cannons.Then a NASA Battlecraft uses a Kamikaze attack on a Vietnamese SpaceShip.The Battlecraft has 6 Tons of Gasoline and 5000 Sticks of Dynamites." Starboard!"Mordecai said as we turned right.Then We put on our Space Suits so if in case of breach, we can still breath.Then We are boarded by the Viet Special Forces in Space Suits and Armed with Modified AKMs.Then We secured the Ship (Which is Called USS George Washington).Then Me,Honasan,Allen,Enrique and Mark went to a 5 Square Feet Escape Pod and land near the base.

Allen's POV

"Put your hands up!"A Guy said as i ready the modified Phaser.Then i opened the door and shoot at the air.It Was Anthony with an AK47."Oh its you."Anthony said as Ellie with a AK and Matt with a Berreta SMG."We are Starving!"Honasan said as 5 Guy Fawkes Guerrilas with Winchester Shotguns appeared."Whoa!"Mark and Enrique said as they took the Laser Guns in the Pod and point it at the Guy Fawkes Guerrilas. "Whoa.It Was Aaron Johnson(Kick Ass),Lasercorn,Jovenshire,Sohinki and Mari Takakashi.Then we are starving, i just ate an apple,a rice meal with chicken and gravy as sauce and rule and Wine as drink.Then We reavealed that NASA fights the Tiger Space Corps of vietnam in the Orbit and in the Mars.