Chapter 18:The new ones

Night 32,2026
An landed Black Hawk 20 clicks near the HQ
Lt.Carl's POV
We have heard of the liberation of West Coast.And i also rescued this three men i know fought with in World War III,Peter Shukoff,Llyod Alquist and master seargent Kurt."Lets go to their base"Kurt said as we went to their base.
"Unidentified Aircraft,you are approaching the Resistance HQ"The airfield tower contacted us."No,we are ones of the Air Force"I said as Resistance Fighters fire from their AT4.We crashed down."Grab your weapons!"Kurt said as we grabbed our MP5Ks.But a Resistance Patrol arrested us.
"Let them free,they are my allies and friends"Anthony said as they set us free."Your guards are bit too harsh."Peter said as we sat down and join the celebration."What happened to you guys?you look like s***!"Ian asked,noticing our dirty Uniforms."Well,we are stationed in MCB Hawaii when this bloody war started"Kurt said.

FLASHBACK

MCB Hawaii

"Okay,training,five minutes"I said to my 2 F.N.Gs (Fucking New Guys) as we heard Jets flying.But they are not ours, they are shooting our defenses."Lets go!"Kurt said as he drived in his Humvee.We went to the armory.Marines are firing AA Guns and Gunships are firing too.The Jets are Viet Sukhois.Then A Viet Warship fires at us.It caused 150 Casualties.Then,a US Submarine surfaced and fires a torpedo.sinking the warship.But the survivors,armed with TT33s and Makarov Pistols.attacked us.One even tried to kill me.But Kurt stabbed him with his butterfly knife.We escaped in a F22 fighter plane.And most of the pilots have flown to defend the base.
Honolulu,Hawaii
We talked to the police that the Vietnamese have attacked the MCB.Vut they didn't believe us.Then we saw the ERB dudes.They believed us.But then,Vietnamese Special Forces have landed thru Helicopters.But due to bad timing,Policemen have captured them.The US Military have protected Hawaii from Total Viet Invasion.But Alaska is invaded through Russia.But it cost big to the Viets.