Chapter 5:Collecting Spree

Ian's POV

50 Minutes Later , Damaged US Flagpole near the city hall

"TIMBER!"Dwayne said as the flagpole falls but we gaved the US Flag to the Mayor.Then 3 inches off the ground,2.6 Million Guns , AK 47s because bury it,its still reliable.Then the citizens of San Francisco gaved us 2.5 Pistols and Grenades.Then We went to the 7 Eleven in Balaclavas and resistance vests.Then the Clerk,amazed that we liberated them,gave us all their foods,Drinks and even 160 Grand from their Cash Register.Then we put it on the Storage.

Port

We went to a tugboat and went to other sea to fish.We Caught 1,500 Fish,10,000 Shrimps and 20,000 crabs.Then we went back to the base and store it in a ice cold container.Then we went back to the City to produce Propaganda.

Back at the City

"The Viets are Invaders and we are the Defenders.Support the Resistance!"I said as i post a Poster Saying "Pick A Gun,Deafeat Viets for Fun".Then i saw a group of Men, supporters of Vietnamese Army.They have Shotguns and Pistols."We Will Protect the Cause"One of Them said. "Guy.They Killed your Men.Raped your Women.And Plundered you.Join us for we will liberate you or suffer"I said as i pull my HK416 at them.Then we went back to the Base."Sir,General Anthony will like to meet you" A Soldier said as Anthony met me in the kitchen."We just learned the Vietnamese Top General, Nguyen Minh said that we will pay of Eradicating his Favorite Battalion.So More than One million Vietnamese Soldiers arrived at Washington DC via Newport.So we will retaliate by Bombing the White House.President Howard approved a Bombing"Anthony said as i have no choice but to follow the President's Order.We Need To Bomb White House.We Can Just do that via the F16s and F22 Raptor plus we can drop Bombs from A C17.