Chapter 3:New Members,New Info,New Equipment

The Next Day

Kalel's POV

Someone knocked at the door.It can be an Vietnamese.I pulled my SIG Pistol and aimed at the door.But when i looked at the window,5 American Air Force Officers are waiting.I Opened the door."How may i help you?" I asked. "Well i know President,His VP and his 3 Generals are here.We Will Talk to him.We Have bought Equipment but its too many we put it at the Airfield"One of the Officers said.But when i welcome them to the house,i learn they are not Americans.They are Scottish.Another Car Parked outside the house, A Sedan.Inside it is Ian,Dwayne Johnson,Retired Captain Fred Garrison(Dan Padilla's Old Squadmate) and Channing Tatum.

Harley's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked as Ian shows them stealing guns from the Vietnamese army Head quarters."yes so he found us fighting the Vietnamese Police and we escaped in the Sedan."Channing said as the  air force personnel said that the vietnamese crippled the US Armed forces during the bombing and the invasion.But The French Army, who battled Vietnam in the Indochine War wI'll send help to the scattered Armed Forces.But the French are stranded in the Canadian US Border.The Canadians under General Franklin Santoro and Brigadier General Mordecai Watterson are fighting the Vietnamese. Then he said word got out from Ho Chi Minh City that Cuba and communist Laos will join the fight.Malacanang announced they will send Filipino Marines and Warships in any time soon.Then more than 200 men and 150 women will join the Resistance."But we better keep low profile,Vietnamese has satélites above USA."Patton said as MacArthur shows pictures that 150,000 Soldiers from Vietnam will be send to Washington D.C. But MacArthur said that more Factions will from after the valiant involvement of the Resistance."Hey!Franklin is my Uncle!"Matt said as he shows they are in the 22 Sussex Drive with Prime Minister Stephen Harper.Then we went to the Airfield and found 5000 Fighter Jets , 2000 Tanks and 250,000 Men And Women Ready to serve.