Chapter 9:Making Weapons

January 20th

Katipunero Base, Colorado

Sohinki's POV

Yesterday,Nigahiga turned down for being President,he becomed the Secretary of Faction and i am his succesor.A Katipunero approached me. "Supremo.We have 20000 Mausers and 50000 Mauser Gewehr 1871 plus 100000 Colt 1860 Army for Officers and Regular Soldiers.We Have 4000 Rapiers for Officers and Bolos for every Regular Soldier.But we dont have Cannons.Gregorio said that if we dont have cannons, the Mexicans and Vietnamese Will wipe us all.But 3 Weapons Makers arrived.They said they are direct Relatives of Mariano Alvarez,Panday Pira and Artemio Ricarte."The Katipunero said as 3 Men went to my Office.With them are 5 Men.The 3 Men are Primo Del Alvarez,Juan Carlos Francisco(Panday Pira's Descendant) and Artemio Ricarte IV.They Said they can make Cannons and even tanks.We took the Old Camera and Pictured the Filipino Generals.Then We made Cannons out of Bamboo.Then we made Cannons out of Iron Pipes and Water Pipes.We made tanks out of Jeeps.We used Iron to protect it and used Cannons and M1919 Machineguns.The Entrance are in the Back.Then we made another type of tank. Hummer protected with Composite and Ceramic Armor and with Colt Machine Guns and Krupp Guns as weaponry.But i intercepted a telegram that 500,000 Vietnamese Soldiers and 200,000 Tanks will be sent as Reinforcement of the Vietnamese Colonial Army.