Chapter 8:Naval Battle

Year 2.December 7

Pacific Ocean, Near California

Anthony's POV

We have built a Navy.5,000 Battleships,3,000 Cruisers,200 Submarines and 2500 Aircraft Carrier is our fleet.Our Navy Commander is Winston Churchill IV.He doesnt want to make the mistake His Great great Grandfather Made in Gallipoli.Also we made A Spy Network Led by Juan Pujol Carlos III.His Great Grandfather is a double agent.

We are going to face the 4000 Cruisers of the Vietnam Fleet who wants to invade the Resistance Territory.But We need to stop them.We are in a Mother Ship (A SEA SHIP,NOT THE ALIEN SHIP).It is the RS(Resistance Ship) Fatherland.Then We saw the Vietnamese Cruisers."Send the B2!"I said as 50  B2 is sent out to bomb 100 Cruisers and sink them."FIRE!"I said as the Ship fired its guns and sank 10 Battleships.3000 Vietnamese cruisers retreat while the remaining 1,200 Cruisers bravely fight us."Use the Subs!"I said as Kalel signals the admiral of the Submarines which is Dwayne Johnson.Then 1000 Ships are torpedoed.Then the 300 Ships attempted a Kamikaze Attack but 350 Raptors from the Naval Carriers Finished them off.Then we Celebrated.The Attempt of the Vietnamese to end the war is Over.The Mistake will change the course of War.